WWE: Smackdown Live part 15 -- WELLNESS EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
The Jinder push isn't dissimilar to JBL's first push. Came completely out of nowhere and was relatively effective.

The difference is JBL was going up against one of the most popular superstars of his era and someone who was still super over in Eddie Guerrero.

Jinder never had a shot because he's against a guy most are burnt out on, and who just got pushed at the expense of Wyatt.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The Jinder push isn't dissimilar to JBL's first push. Came completely out of nowhere and was relatively effective.

The difference is JBL was going up against one of the most popular superstars of his era and someone who was still super over in Eddie Guerrero.

Jinder never had a shot because he's against a guy most are burnt out on, and who just got pushed at the expense of Wyatt.

Also JBL had a really good character and cut tremendous promos. Jinder has the typical evil eastener thing going on. While it does have heat, you could probably slap a head dress like that on any darker wrestler and get the same results.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Also JBL had a really good character and cut tremendous promos. Jinder has the typical evil eastener thing going on. While it does have heat, you could probably slap a head dress like that on any darker wrestler and get the same results.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed JBL's run. He played it well.

Something is up with Jinder's voice in the past couple weeks. His delivery isn't as intense. Maybe he's battling a virus or something.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Will smackdown take part in money in the bank? If so my prediction is that Randy wins in front of his home town. He is one of those wrestlers that wins in his hometown at a high ratio.

MITB is a smackdown PPV this year

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Bray died/jobbed for this.. I hope you're all happy!

Jinder is legit. I would've liked him to be built up a bit more before becoming champ, but still very happy all-around.

Knew when he was first introduced as Khali's cousin or whatever that he would be champ one day.

Ideally, Randy drops out of the main even picture altogether and AJ (or Zayn:naughty:) is the one who takes the belt off of Jinder.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
All jokes aside to say he's legit in any way is a joke in itself. He has done absolutely NOTHING to stand out from the dozens of over guys who have talent in this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad