WWE: Smackdown Live part 15 -- WELLNESS EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
CHECK OUT THAT MASS!!! Ooooh my!

I would mark hard for a Jinder win. I like the unpredictablity of it.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm just going to post random Vince-isms forever now.

TOP HAT AND CANE!!! Talk about stepping out for a night on the town!!!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Jinder as champ can't be worse than Randy.

I would guess that Orton has a certain degree of pull behind the scenes. Would he not resist putting Jinder over and what that would do to his character?

OTOH, does Orton even care that much about the politics as he has been on TV with wwe for about 15 years.

I ask because I'm actually curious as I don't know that much about the politics backstage.

I suppose he could win via major interference from the Bollywood boys so as to not make Randy look weak.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would guess that Orton has a certain degree of pull behind the scenes. Would he not resist putting Jinder over and what that would do to his character?

OTOH, does Orton even care that much about the politics as he has been on TV with wwe for about 15 years.

I ask because I'm actually curious as I don't know that much about the politics backstage.

I suppose he could win via major interference from the Bollywood boys so as to not make Randy look weak.

He has the pull. He won't drop it to Jinder.

I think he drops it to AJ or Corbin.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Regardless of what you think of Jinder,

If you have ever posted LOL CENA/SHEAMUS/ROMAN WINS in any form or complained about the same old **** happening and you are now complaining about Jinder Mahal, it's pretty hypocritical.

This might end terribly and it'll be a trivia answer years from now about who Orton beat at that one PPV, but it's at the very least intriguing to see where they will go.

I, like probably most, was rooting for Luke Harper, but I'm not going instantly bury something different than the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad