WWE: Smackdown Live part 15 -- WELLNESS EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
What did people think about the promo the Uggos cut last night?

Quite frankly, I didn't understand all of it, but I liked it.

It was great. Really enjoyed them since the turn. Last two promos were great imo. Feels more natural to them.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This isn't surprising at all. Smackdown is an absolute mess.

AJ isn't the focus of the show which is a giant mistake. They have watered KO even more with this face of America character, and he seems even more disengaged. Nakamura/Ziggler sucks. The women's program is a mess.

Of course top of the card is the worst. They were on drugs thinking people would accept a Jinder/Orton program.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
People barely care about Orton at his best they sure as **** aren't gonna care about him when he's paired with a man who has lost 97% of his matches.

I legitimately only watched yesterday when Breezango were on my screen.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The thing is little old me said the ratings would fall like this with Orton as champ based off evidence but the idiots at WWE are blind.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Jinder Mahal said Vince McMahon changed the push behind his character at the very last minute. Jinder's push was supposed to be built from the character which he came back in (he came back in peace, but no one accepted him...) but Vince turned it into an Anti-American stereotypical character which Jinder wasn't too happy with but went with it once he heard the heat it got.

That's literally the cheapest heat you can get though. It also sucks that they're doing the exact same thing with Owens.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What possessed them to think running two anti-American gimmicks would sell at all?

I wish the old PPV system was around to laugh at Sunday's buy rates.
If the old PPV system was around, they would be quicker to fix these mistakes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What has the Usos most over to me is how they always go on talking smack and call out the bullet club by name

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
no Black at Takeover? hes super hot right now :/

Apparently Galloway got bumped from the card so they could do the Strong/Young match.

If NXT wanted to bump up to a 1.5-2 hour show and introduce a midcard title, I would be all for it. Ohno, Galloway, and Black not being on this card is pretty insane.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Can we just talk about how becky seems to look hotter every week on smackdown while not dressing up like shes out there for a Mrs USA contest?

But she never stopped looking good. If I'm going to talk about Becky it would be that I am very happy with the direction of her character these last few weeks. She's spent too much time being on the receiving end of whatever was happening and you're left saying "Poor Becky" and we're joking making Dusty, Hogan and Sting comparisons due to being and over babyface that draws sympathy due to what has happened to them. It's refreshing because even though I'd liken Becky's gimmick to someone like a Zooey Deschanel in "New Girl" in the sense that the gimmick is that of a "a little bit out there" goofball that everyone loves to death -but at long last Becky's finally not being booked like a total pushover. She's holding together Naomi and Charlotte who hate each other.

For a superstar opposite Bayley whose upbeat, cheerful image is supposed to invoke a sense of "I can do anything" the portrayal of Becky Lynch has been that of the lesson of "Life is not fair"

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Pushing Jinder in and of itself was not a terrible idea. Pushing Jinder with no buildup after an entire career of him being cannon fodder was a terrible idea. What were they thinking? How did they expect anybody to take Jinder as a serious threat? Why are his 2 servants so tiny?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
For as bad as the "Welcoming Committee" angle has gone at times I actually like what it has done for the SDL women's division. They're all getting their exposure, they're all getting character development (well... except Snuka) and it's been booked well enough to where I'm actually looking forward to the matchup at Backlash. Meanwhile on Raw the whole thing has been a total mess outside of Bayley vs Bliss in the sense that I can't logically tell what is going to happen next. A face turn for Nia Jax feels inevitable but I don't know how they'd going to keep a monster babyface down.

I feel like the door is open for the ultimate betrayal by Becky Lynch where she turns on Naomi and Charlotte and beats the heck out of them. If it actually happened I can't imagine it not being the most shocking moment of the year.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Pushing Jinder in and of itself was not a terrible idea. Pushing Jinder with no buildup after an entire career of him being cannon fodder was a terrible idea. What were they thinking? How did they expect anybody to take Jinder as a serious threat? Why are his 2 servants so tiny?

Cuz they don't juice like Jinder bruh

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007

He wasn't even competing for the us title or intercontinental title before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad