WWE: Smackdown Live part 15 -- WELLNESS EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Was he meant to be on TV this week?

yes, they had him cut a pre-tape last week saying he was going to show up on Smackdown this week to get his answer from Shane himself.

The only way this makes sense is if Orton retains on Sunday and then Rusev beats the **** out of him after the match and forces Shane's hand instead.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Just finished watching on PVR after the Ducks/Preds game.

That Mahal Backne is terrifying. That guy must be free-basing horse junk. So horrifically juiced.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
yes, they had him cut a pre-tape last week saying he was going to show up on Smackdown this week to get his answer from Shane himself.

The only way this makes sense is if Orton retains on Sunday and then Rusev beats the **** out of him after the match and forces Shane's hand instead.
I remembered he was gonna show up, just didn't think it would be this week.

It makes no sense for him to be building a match for Money in the Bank in the middle of the go home show for Backlash. But doing something at the PPV would work. I guess we'll find out when the main event ends 2h40 into the show lol.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
And as a result I own 80% of all Tyler Breeze selfie sticks made.

(he owns the other)

Hook a brother up?

Seriously though. Breezango is far and away the most entertaining team on Smackdown. I really hope this isnt a one and done to bridge the gap for Kofi to recover and New Day return

Last edited:

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
FaBreeze and hopefully a reinvigorated New Day could be gold
Pls push FaBreeze beyond the sky

The fashion files is literally the only thing I've been wanting to watch on SD lately

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I missed the fashion files skit last night and omg.... why has the thread title not been renamed "Day one is H" yet? Exhibit a.... Exhibit 2!!! -> I hate it when people do that but that was hilarious. And Dango not being able to say reconnaissance and just says "under cover" is hilarious as well. The best part was Dango throwing the Corbin shirt as fast as he could like it was contaminated. They need to do this every week from now on. Do that and they'll be the most over tag team in the business.

It just goes to show how starved the WWE audience is for actual humor and characters displaying some sort of personality

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
They're getting over too. Keep it up and you have something legitimate on your hands. Helps they can both go in the ring but have never really had a chance to show it main roster wise.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
She's an abosolute abortion in the mic. She's solid in the ring, but her mic work is garbage. It isn't an opinion, it's a fact. She can barely get 3 words out without ******** herself.

Anyway, I saw that Punk is on the challenge. I used to watch that show pretty frequently, thought it was pretty solid. Some of the **** they do is insane. Pumped to see the Bananas/Punk interaction.

lol your use of opinion and fact are incorrect. Try again.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Jinder Mahal said Vince McMahon changed the push behind his character at the very last minute. Jinder's push was supposed to be built from the character which he came back in (he came back in peace, but no one accepted him...) but Vince turned it into an Anti-American stereotypical character which Jinder wasn't too happy with but went with it once he heard the heat it got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad