WWE: Smackdown Live Part 12: Cena buries more talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It says something how the heel on this show keeps telling the truth all the time and it actually rationalizes his heinous actions.

He never got his rematch for the title one-on-one, he pinned Harper twice, and then he has to face a criminal for the WM main event.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would have preferred not seeing Wyatt again until Wrestlemania, but that was a solid promo showing he's still a monster who won't be destroyed by the compound being burned. And we still don't know for sure if those were Sister Abigail's ashes.

Where the hell is Harper? AJ pinned him twice and he vanished like a jobber.

He's disappearing before he rejoins Wyatt after Orton destroyed the compound and Sister Abigail.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Doesn't matter or not if those were the real ashes.

Bray has moved on and says "she is everywhere" yadda yadda yadda. Be sold it as t not being a big deal anymore, and he is over it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Doesn't matter or not if those were the real ashes.

Bray has moved on and says "she is everywhere" yadda yadda yadda. Be sold it as t not being a big deal anymore, and he is over it.

Maybe he knows now that it wasn't Abigail and he's now luring Randy into the trap at Wrestlemania where Randy finds himself trapped between when he finds Wyatt standing in front of him and Rowan and Harper standing on the apron on either side of the ring.

I thought the posts in here were overreaction, but yeah, they really buried the tag division tonight. Wow.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE getting painfully predictable with their stuff.

Hey let's drill down the fact Cena never asked Nikki to marry him. You never know when that could come up!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's amazing how a longer gap between PPVs produces worse shows when you should be able to build them up better over the longer time frame. The best Smackdown shows have been during that string where they had PPVs every 3-4 weeks.
You'd think it wouldn't because in reality they still have less time than before the split, when a lot of people would work both shows

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Maybe he knows now that it wasn't Abigail and he's now luring Randy into the trap at Wrestlemania where Randy finds himself trapped between when he finds Wyatt standing in front of him and Rowan and Harper standing on the apron on either side of the ring.

Would be a pretty cool moment to be honest. People would complain its then not a clean win by Wyatt tho.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The fact of the matter is, if it was AJ vs shane at literally any other PPV except maybe the rumble, i'd be all for it because they can have all the spotlight they want and do whatever they want and have no complications. But here you're literally throwing away the best wrestlers in the world and using him in a gimmick match with shane.

and you know what? that's not even the worst part. If it was AJ vs shane and then a sick line up of main events after that i would be fine but i have more interest in AJ vs shane than i do for bork vs upgraded ryback.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
They added AJ Styles to the wwe alumni page last night looool top kayfabes

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
So will AJ have to beat Shane to be "re-hired" or will we see him next week?

Would've loved if AJ mentioned in his promo last night that Shane lost to Undertaker last year and still got to run Raw and eventually became Smcackdown commish.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That was the end of the promo. They buried the tag division but they timed it well so Shane could say his line and then end the show on that note.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He never said that HE was the opponent~

He is, though. "AJ Styles says he doesn't have an opponent at Wrestlemania... he does now."

And WWE having the name of the video of that clip being "Shane McMahon says he will battle AJ Styles at Wrestlemania."

I know we all really don't want to see Styles/McMahon, but it's happening lol. At this point, hope it's a No DQ match and these two just go crazy trying to out-bump each other.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
He is, though. "AJ Styles says he doesn't have an opponent at Wrestlemania... he does now."

And WWE having the name of the video of that clip being "Shane McMahon says he will battle AJ Styles at Wrestlemania."

I know we all really don't want to see Styles/McMahon, but it's happening lol. At this point, hope it's a No DQ match and these two just go crazy trying to out-bump each other.

Yep, based on Shane going through a car window it should be No DQ/Falls count anywhere/street fight.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yep, based on Shane going through a car window it should be No DQ/Falls count anywhere/street fight.

It's weird because Corbin/Ambrose is also lining up to be a match like that. I don't know if they're going for two gimmick matches like that, or maybe one of them turns into a Ladder or TLC match, either for the IC Title or for a Smackdown contract (Styles/McMahon).

Corbin/Ambrose could also be a Last Man Standing match.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
It's weird because Corbin/Ambrose is also lining up to be a match like that. I don't know if they're going for two gimmick matches like that, or maybe one of them turns into a Ladder or TLC match, either for the IC Title or for a Smackdown contract (Styles/McMahon).

Corbin/Ambrose could also be a Last Man Standing match.

Corbin/Ambrose is a forklift match

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I know that Styles deserves better than Shane at 'mania, especially after inexplicably losing to Jericho last year, but at least its a high profile match and will probably be wildly entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad