WWE: Smackdown Live Part 12: Cena buries more talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What the hell?

How do you run out of time? It's not like they actually wanted you to give a **** about that match.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
I did miss the first 25-30 minutes but that feels like one of the worst smackdowns since the brand split in my opinion.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Really was hoping that the end of the tag match would've been Alpha going over and then Harper and Rowan confront/jump them.

Instead we got the slow car chase that was Shane ambling through the halls...

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm almost afraid to ask how the show was but I have to ask anyways. How was it?

Very bad. AJ cut a face promo to start. A bunch of nothing women's matches with no promos.

AJ killed Shane. DB fired him. Commentary spent the entire last hour using the Owen voice to hijack the show with updates about Shane's condition. They kept showing Shane ambling to the ring over the tag main event, further cementing them as jobbers, and Shane got cut off for time.

Orton cut a decent promo, and Bray cut a typical promo saying he still has Abigal's power. Felt like filler.

Bad show.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Very bad. AJ cut a face promo to start. A bunch of nothing women's matches with no promos.

AJ killed Shane. DB fired him. Commentary spent the entire last hour using the Owen voice to hijack the show with updates about Shane's condition. They kept showing Shane ambling to the ring over the tag main event, further cementing them as jobbers, and Shane got cut off for time.

Orton cut a decent promo, and Bray cut a typical promo saying he still has Abigal's power. Felt like filler.

Bad show.
Sounds like a 'we have too many shows between PPVs' week.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's amazing how a longer gap between PPVs produces worse shows when you should be able to build them up better over the longer time frame. The best Smackdown shows have been during that string where they had PPVs every 3-4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad