GDT: Sharks @ Panthers 4:30PM Pacific NBCSCA

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Yeah, that’s getting called back.

Well he made contact but that was before Luongo even tried to move to this side...in fact he's not even looking Pavelski's side. Would be mindboggling if it doesn't count...

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
The Sharks could score from center ice and Boughner would still challenge for goalie interference. Good thing he's out of timeouts now.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
How isn't Labanc on Couture's wing yet? Seriously...he's having one heck of a game while the only thing Karlsson did so far besides turning over pucks was to take a boneheaded penalty...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
How isn't Labanc on Couture's wing yet? Seriously...he's having one heck of a game while the only thing Karlsson did so far besides turning over pucks was to take a boneheaded penalty...

Now Ward with Hertl and Couture? Yeah, much better:sarcasm:

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Saw a couple blatant hooks and slashes by Florida there with no calls. Better not get a chincy one in return

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Saw a couple blatant hooks and slashes by Florida there with no calls. Better not get a chincy one in return

With Karlsson and Ward likely replacing O'Regan and Donskoi on the PP I doubt it would have made a difference though:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Sharks need to find a way to get 2 pts because they're probably gonna get murdered by Tampa tomorrow.

I disagree. Watching a lot of Bolts hockey and they've been terrible recently. Vasi kept them in games but they haven't looked good at all. Panthers likely a lot better for now. Bolts also seem to be banged up and Paquette got suspended for boarding Krug.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It just irritates me how much complaining is going on, even before the goal review...

The complaining doesn't bother me as much as the abrupt about-face. They were certain the goal was getting called back. Absolutely positive without doubt. Then it doesn't get called back and they show the high-in-the-net-goal-line-cam view that shows it's justifiable to have the no call and suddenly everything's cool, but not in a way that makes them seem like they're copping to having been wrong. It's kind of like some 1984 "we've always been at war with Eastasia" nonsense.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
I disagree. Watching a lot of Bolts hockey and they've been terrible recently. Vasi kept them in games but they haven't looked good at all. Panthers likely a lot better for now. Bolts also seem to be banged up and Paquette got suspended for boarding Krug.

Well the Sharks are banged up too. Unless Jones comes back, the Sharks will be starting Dell on a back to back or starting Bibeau. I doubt Donskoi and Heed will be back by tomorrow either.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well the Sharks are banged up too. Unless Jones comes back, the Sharks will be starting Dell on a back to back or starting Bibeau. I doubt Donskoi and Heed will be back by tomorrow either.

Yeah. But they might be missing not only Paquette and Dotchin but also Coburn and Callahan. And they were awfully bad even with them. Donskoi certainly important for the Sharks but Heed was scratched even before he got injured. Sharks played some of their best games recently...without Heed.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Heed has been our best defenseman and Donskoi our best forward. If we're making comparisons, it would be like Tampa missing Kucherov and Hedman.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Does anyone else enjoy Hedican on color commentary? Not quite the homer Drew and Jamie are (since he never played for us), he's got a good voice and is very knowledgable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad