GDT: Sharks @ Panthers 4:30PM Pacific NBCSCA

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Expect Labanc to play 4th line with one of the plugs (Karlsson/Ward) moving up and staying there even when Donskoi returns. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing impossible with this coach. Let's hope he doesn't touch the 1st and 3rd line.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Expect Labanc to play 4th line with one of the plugs (Karlsson/Ward) moving up and staying there even when Donskoi returns. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing impossible with this coach. Let's hope he doesn't touch the 1st and 3rd line.

I think you're right, Gackle said Karlsson would be in with the 2nd line. Mind bogglin g to say the least.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Hopefully the boys keep rolling and I can keep it rolling with the SNOG.

Sharks 3-2

Burns, Couture, Pavelski

McGinn, Barkov

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
giphy.gif

Should be a barn burner... meh.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Alright, by gathering what Gackle says, lines may be:

Meier-Thornton-Pavelski
Hertl-Couture-Karlsson
Hansen-Tierney-Boedker
Labanc-Carpenter-ward

Vlasic-Braun
Ryan-Burns
Dillon-Demelo

Dell
Jones (?)

Just guessing

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

I think you're right, Gackle said Karlsson would be in with the 2nd line. Mind bogglin g to say the least.

Can't say I'm surprised:laugh:
With Labanc's recent play I can kind of understand it...having said that I think Labanc at least deserved the chance to start with Couture. DeBoer could have swapped them at any point. I can deal with it as long as Donskoi gets his spot right back when he returns...not sure that will happen though. Donskoi may have to wait for the next Karlsson injury to get his spot back:mad:

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Can't say I'm surprised:laugh:
With Labanc's recent play I can kind of understand it...having said that I think Labanc at least deserved the chance to start with Couture. DeBoer could have swapped them at any point. I can deal with it as long as Donskoi gets his spot right back when he returns...not sure that will happen though. Donskoi may have to wait for the next Karlsson injury to get his spot back:mad:
If Pete does doesn't put Donskoi back on that line when he's back, I'd be super pissed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad