GDT: Sharks @ Panthers 4:30PM Pacific NBCSCA

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Heed has been our best defenseman and Donskoi our best forward. If we're making comparisons, it would be like Tampa missing Kucherov and Hedman.

:laugh::help:
Again. He was scratched before he got injured...and Sharks are currently playing their best hockey...pretty much since he's out. That's a pretty silly comparison:rolleyes:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Does anyone else enjoy Hedican on color commentary? Not quite the homer Drew and Jamie are (since he never played for us), he's got a good voice and is very knowledgable

I do. Even though sometimes he's really talking rubbish. Like "communication is for free" or something like that. He also admitted he didn't know Denis Malgin before watching him in practice. I wouldn't have said that on air:laugh:

shorkie88

Jun 11, 2015
Calgary
:laugh::help:
Again. He was scratched before he got injured...and Sharks are currently playing their best hockey...pretty much since he's out. That's a pretty silly comparison:rolleyes:

you're implying that Heed was problem before - and he wasn't so its feasible to say they'd playing even better hockey if he was in the line up right now.

Reactions: Phu

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Really tired of both the Devils and the Sharks making the Panthers look like the most amazing team in the league, even though they have arguably the worst roster in the league. They have a bottom 2 ownership group, they're ran extremely poorly and they blew up what had the potential to be a good team last year.

And seriously, f*** their announce crew. Goldie and Potvin are the worst.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
you're implying that Heed was problem before - and he wasn't so its feasible to say they'd playing even better hockey if he was in the line up right now.

Nah. I never said that he was a problem. But the Sharks obviously don't need him. Ryan is better than Heed and DeMelo is the better 3rd pairing guy. I think the one playing now is the best defense the Sharks can ice but Heed and Martin surely aren't problems by any means.
To compare Heed to Hedman is absolutely bonkers anyway.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Love when Randy's voice gets excited for a play that has literally no momentum for a chance on net. Engaging!

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
What's your point? Do you think he's the Sharks best defensemen on the best defensive team in the league?

Any claim that he's the Sharks best defensemen after the few games he's actually played in the NHL is ludicrous, I don't care what you think of his AHL play.

Cool story but I never made that claim. Heed is an ideal 3rd pairing partner for Dillon and provides value on the PP.

Reactions: Phu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad