GDT: Sharks @ Capitals 4PM pacific, NBCSCA

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Sharks getting robbed in the worst way... once again...Caps do whatever they want and never get a penalty. Their PP-goal also clearly offside.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol. They even got 7 so the Sharks can't use Thornton to try to tie this game. Seriously...how biased can you be...ridiculous...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You should watch the Sharks more often. He's been excellent lately...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WUT?

Good one!

Unless this is sarcasm and I missed it?

Hansen wasn't acquired to ''Look good'', I think he was acquired to score more than ONE point in SEVENTEEN games!

And he really hasn't looked good, and his possession numbers aren't that good either. He sucks, putrid, no excuses. I don't wanna hear how good he's looked when he's scored 1 point in 17 games. Doug Wilson didn't trade for the last year and a quarter of his contract, so that he could ''look good'' while scoring 1 point in 17 games.

Seriously, what kind of rationalization is this?

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I don't mind this response by Joe and the Sharks here. The refs aren't calling shit in the game, you gotta start policing it for them.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WUT?

Good one!

Unless this is sarcasm and I missed it?

Hansen wasn't acquired to ''Look good'', I think he was acquired to score more than ONE point in SEVENTEEN games!

And he really hasn't looked good, and his possession numbers aren't that good either. He sucks, putrid, no excuses. I don't wanna hear how good he's looked when he's scored 1 point in 16 games. Doug Wilson didn't trade for the last year and a quarter of his contract, so that he could ''look good'' while scoring 1 point in 17 games.

Seriously, what kind of rationalization is this?

Reel it back a bit, please.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
If I was a caps fan and watched my guys try to dangle everytime entering the zone and getting turned away I would be frustrated.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Reel it back a bit, please.
I didn't mean to flip out on that poster, but can anybody really seriously say that Hansen has been good?

1 point in 17 games, I don't think he was brought to only score 1 point in 17 games. That's worse than Boedker. I don't see how he hasn't been the worst player on the team. Taking in everything into consideration.

I also didn't appreciate being accused of not watching enough Sharks games, as I've watched almost every game this season, be it DVR or in real time, as well as the last 17+ seasons. I might miss 5-7 games a year. I even watched in person against Tampa.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I didn't mean to flip out on that poster, but can anybody really seriously say that Hansen has been good?

1 point in 17 games, I don't think he was brought to only score 1 point in 17 games. That's worse than Boedker.

S'all good, dude.

Hansen, for me, has been more of a disappointment than anything. He has been a tad better, but I really despise seeing him turn away from his old physicality. I don't know if it's him or the staff that made the decision to change his game.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Honestly, these refs should get suspended for this one. Long time since I've seen such bs...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
S'all good, dude.

Hansen, for me, has been more of a disappointment than anything. He has been a tad better, but I really despise seeing him turn away from his old physicality. I don't know if it's him or the staff that made the decision to change his game.
It's not like he's the only player underachieving, and I didn't hate the trade when it was made, as I never thought this would be what we saw out of him this year.

Reactions: slocal

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3