GDT: Sharks @ Capitals 4PM pacific, NBCSCA

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I didn't mean to flip out on that poster, but can anybody really seriously say that Hansen has been good?

1 point in 17 games, I don't think he was brought to only score 1 point in 17 games. That's worse than Boedker. I don't see how he hasn't been the worst player on the team. Taking in everything into consideration.

I also didn't appreciate being accused of not watching enough Sharks games, as I've watched almost every game this season, be it DVR or in real time, as well as the last 17+ seasons. I might miss 5-7 games a year. I even watched in person against Tampa.

You obviously didn't watch enough games recently...the Danes have been excellent with Tierney for quite a few games. Overall a bad season of course but he's still +/- 0 despite playing on bottom lines and mostly starting in the defensive zone. You may think so but it's not all about points...

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
another phantom call against the Sharks. f*** it, not gonna bother watching the rest of this bullshit.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Lmao. PDB must've said something to the refs a few games ago and the refs talk to each other. Only explanation for the bullshit calls every night

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
This game has been awful. Sharks defense is regressing but the offense isnt.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Honestly...these refs are unreal...they definitely shouldn't get away with this...

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
The refs aren’t affecting the outcome. The sharks are playing slow and like total shit. Fighting might make them feel better but they’ve been awful.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
The refs aren’t affecting the outcome. The sharks are playing slow and like total ****. Fighting might make them feel better but they’ve been awful.

They aren't? They gave the Caps a goal, they didn't give Wilson an instigator but gave both of them 2' extra to prevent the Sharks from using Thornton. To add to that they now just keep on adding penalties. The penalty on Meier was also a joke...that should have been a Sharks PP. Orpik went after Meier for no reason.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
The refs aren’t affecting the outcome. The sharks are playing slow and like total ****. Fighting might make them feel better but they’ve been awful.

Yep, the sharks lost this game, not the refs, no matter how good/bad they’re doing making calls.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You obviously didn't watch enough games recently...the Danes have been excellent with Tierney for quite a few games. Overall a bad season of course but he's still +/- 0 despite playing on bottom lines and mostly starting in the defensive zone. You may think so but it's not all about points...
I've had people (it may have been you last time, I don't remember) telling me earlier on that he's been good, but I don't see it at all.

And it's not all about points, but when you trade for him, with his pedigree, his salary and trading a decent prospect for him, I think it's expected that you score more points than this. And he's scoring a lot less points than his career average. Astronomically lower than what he's done in his career. When the trade was made, I think it was made for the purpose that you expect decent middle 6 production from Hansen.

I've watched almost every game this season, I may have turned a few off early. I was just at the game on Saturday in Tampa.

Jul 10, 2010
I didn't mean to flip out on that poster, but can anybody really seriously say that Hansen has been good?

1 point in 17 games, I don't think he was brought to only score 1 point in 17 games. That's worse than Boedker. I don't see how he hasn't been the worst player on the team. Taking in everything into consideration.

I also didn't appreciate being accused of not watching enough Sharks games, as I've watched almost every game this season, be it DVR or in real time, as well as the last 17+ seasons. I might miss 5-7 games a year. I even watched in person against Tampa.
just from this game alone he created a turnover and had a 2 on 1 and passed to ORegen who muffed the shot.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Every time I start thinking the Sharks are good, they start playing bad, and every time I start thinking the Sharks are bad, they start playing good. Pick one! No more of this seesaw .500 hockey shit! Be bad or be good!!

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
SNOG announcement
No SNOG tonight. Needed one more Sharks goal for that.

#Date / OpponentSNOG Winner(s)Result
1Oct. 4 vs FlyersnoneFlyers 5-3
2Oct. 7 vs KingshohosaregoodKings 4-1
3 Oct. 12 vs Sabres CanadianSharks, PopaneNightscare Sharks 3-2
4Oct. 14 vs IslandersnoneIslanders 3-1
5Oct. 17 vs CanadiensnoneSharks 5-2
6Oct. 20 at DevilsnoneSharks 3-0
7Oct. 21 at IslandersnoneIslanders 5-3
8Oct. 23 at RangersnoneSharks 4-1
9Oct. 26 at BruinsnoneBruins 2-1
10Oct. 28 at SabresnoneSharks 3-2
11Oct. 30 vs Maple LeafsDrFeelgoodSharks 3-2
12Nov. 1 vs PredatorsspintheblackcircleSharks 4-1
13Nov. 4 vs DucksRockyMTNSharkSharks 2-1 SO
14Nov. 8 vs LightningAnomie2029Lightning 5-1
15Nov. 11 vs CanucksnoneSharks 5-0
16Nov. 12 at KingsstatorSharks 2-1
17Nov. 16 vs PanthersnonePanthers 2-0
18Nov. 18 vs BruinsPackShark, rangerssharks414Bruins 3-1
19Nov. 20 vs DucksnoneDucks 3-2 SO
20Nov. 22 vs CoyotesnoneSharks 3-1
21Nov. 24 at Golden KnightsnoneGolden Knights 5-4 OT
22Nov. 25 vs JetsBizzSharks 4-0
23Nov. 28 at FlyersPackSharkSharks 3-1
24Dec. 1 at PanthersMunnyroSharks 2-1
25Dec. 2 at LightningnoneLightning 5-2
26Dec. 4 at CapitalsnoneCapitals 4-1
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Rank2017-18 SNOG standings# of SNOGs
1.PackShark 2
T-2.Anomie2029, Bizz, CanadianSharks, DrFeelgood, hohosaregood, Munnyro, PopaneNightscare, rangerssharks414, RockyMTNShark, spintheblackcircle, stator 1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
kudos to Dillon there. Caps deserved that and more. I was more hoping for a Tony Twist special but I'll settle for that.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Every time I start thinking the Sharks are good, they start playing bad, and every time I start thinking the Sharks are bad, they start playing good. Pick one! No more of this seesaw .500 hockey ****! Be bad or be good!!
They’re not a good team or a bad team. They’re a mediocre team with a mediocre roster. So we’re getting exactly what Doug built and all the anguish that goes along with watching.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What do you expect a player to do when he's blatantly interfered with at the end of a blowout? Stupid play by Bowie and stupid that tbe refs tried to police this one by only giving the Crapitals pp's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad