GDT: Sharks @ Capitals 4PM pacific, NBCSCA

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
LaBanc looks off this game. He looks afraid to shoot and keeps bobbling passes. It sucks because we need any semblance of scoring wingers, but I really think a full year in the AHL would help him tremendously.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Here comes 2 minutes of ''I'm Steve Spott and I'm only here because the head coach is my best friend''.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
That was stupid...I agree with Hedican. Friggin pass or shoot, kid!!! Wasn't the time to wait...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I think Timo has been one of our best players since being on the first line. So many chances each game, once he starts burying them he will be a beast

He even had tons of chances before he started playing with the Joe's. It's just a crazy season for him. Part of it surely is his fault...decision making far from being good. He also had some incredibly tough luck though. He got fouled several times with pretty much empty nets in front of him, got robbed by crazy saves, his teammates failed to score on his passes and he even had the one goal (Burns) taken away from him.
Hopefully this one will get him going.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Ouch for Oshie... how was Jumbo supposed to avoid collision at that point though? And he made contact with the most cushiony area possible, if you know what I mean.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
He was all of five feet away when oshie fell. I mean, jumbo has done some dirty shit before, but he's not Lapierre dirty.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's nice to see one team can score twice on the same power play, while Spott's trash system can't score at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad