GDT: Sharks @ Calgary 6PM Kane 4G, Donskoi out

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Lol. Do you think Kane would have scored four tonight if scratched for weeks? Hansen was excellent before he got scratched again. Can't expect a guy to stay sharp while watching games from the pressbox.

Yes Kane playing every day is why he scored 4 goals. How many goals has Hansen scored this year?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Remains to be seen. Depends on how much money he wants. Can't overpay and forfeit a 1st. The Tavares situation could also be a factor.

We can easily fit Tavares and Kane on our roster and we can probably fit Thornton as well if the cap goes up to closer to 82 or Thornton agrees to take a super sweetheart deal.

At this point, I would rather have Kane at 6M than Tavares at 12M. He fits our team perfectly and is very very effective. Yes, he won't be this good all the time but he is clearly an extremely effective player and he is only 26.

They both said this was a mutual feeling out period and so far, things feel pretty damn good for both sides. Kane has spent a lot of time on shitty teams where he didn't feel like he fit in. This is definitely not a shitty team and Kane has the potential to tip the scales in favor of them being a truly good team if Thornton returns and is healthy. Kane probably will want to stay here. I expect him to re-sign.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
We can easily fit Tavares and Kane on our roster and we can probably fit Thornton as well if the cap goes up to closer to 82 or Thornton agrees to take a super sweetheart deal.

At this point, I would rather have Kane at 6M than Tavares at 12M. He fits our team perfectly and is very very effective. Yes, he won't be this good all the time but he is clearly an extremely effective player and he is only 26.

They both said this was a mutual feeling out period and so far, things feel pretty damn good for both sides. Kane has spent a lot of time on ****ty teams where he didn't feel like he fit in. This is definitely not a ****ty team and Kane has the potential to tip the scales in favor of them being a truly good team if Thornton returns and is healthy. Kane probably will want to stay here. I expect him to re-sign.

This.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

They both said this was a mutual feeling out period and so far, things feel pretty damn good for both sides. Kane has spent a lot of time on ****ty teams where he didn't feel like he fit in. This is definitely not a ****ty team and Kane has the potential to tip the scales in favor of them being a truly good team if Thornton returns and is healthy. Kane probably will want to stay here. I expect him to re-sign.

I agree but six is about as far as Wilson should go. Don't think it would be smart to overpay and give away a 1st.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I missed a 4 goal game?? Aww....

full

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL I forgot the goalie was back in the net when Kane broke in.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00