GDT: Sharks @ Calgary 6PM Kane 4G, Donskoi out

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
And sharks fans wanted him to sign because he was producing so well....which is what Kane is doing. Unreal

Except Campbell was clear he wasn't deciding until the offseason and on one "believed" he was going to resign.

How about Burns. Why aren't you comparing him to Burns. Why? Because that would be positive. We can't have that here now can we.

You make a vbet and I'll bet all my vcash that Kane is resigned. This has nothing to do with "wanting" and everything to do with "believing" he will become a Shark.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Seems Donskoi was holding him back. :sarcasm:

I kid, I kid. Glad to see him rolling along, even dinged and without Donskoi. Amazing that it took to his fourth for Pavs to pick up a point.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Except Campbell was clear he wasn't deciding until the offseason and on one "believed" he was going to resign.

How about Burns. Why aren't you comparing him to Burns. Why? Because that would be positive. We can't have that here now can we.

You make a vbet and I'll bet all my vcash that Kane is resigned. This has nothing to do with "wanting" and everything to do with "believing" he will become a Shark.

You looked into my comment way too much. Was just saying there's a possibility he leaves. That's it, that's all. Wasn't comparing them as players or as knowledge among fans on if he's staying or not. He's producing, we want him to stay. There's a possibility he doesn't. I'm not betting you anything either, I'm guessing he signs and I'm also hoping ( even if the possibility remains that he leaves)

Reactions: slocal

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I almost want the flames to score another goal so Kane could get an empty net goal for #5.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
You looked into my comment way too much. Was just saying there's a possibility he leaves. That's it, that's all. Wasn't comparing them as players or as knowledge among fans on if he's staying or not. He's producing, we want him to stay. There's a possibility he doesn't. I'm not betting you anything either, I'm guessing he signs and I'm also hoping ( even if the possibility remains that he leaves)

OK. I'm just very confident he'll resign and I don't think Campbell is a good comparison.

Reactions: Tw1ster and slocal

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
BTW, this is the biggest game of the season, and therefore it's the biggest game of Evander Kane's NHL career. He just scored 4 goals in the biggest game of his career.

Reactions: ChompChomp

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3