Serie A 2017/18

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Stupid me

92nd minute. I was thinking what a waste of time this game has been, probably the worst I’ve seen this season, turn off tv, 30 secs later I get a notification for Dybala’s 93rd minute goal.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Stupid me

92nd minute. I was thinking what a waste of time this game has been, probably the worst I’ve seen this season, turn off tv, 30 secs later I get a notification for Dybala’s 93rd minute goal.

That game had draw written all over it from the second I start watching about 8-10 minutes in to the game. Juve did next to nothing, as I said it was a terrible match for them, never looked like scoring and had zero shots on target. Hell the only half "chance" they had was Mandzu header back into the early stages of the game.

That finish by Dybala was world class... the defender was all over him should've been a penalty as he goes down puts it top corner on the opposite side. It was ridiculous.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The way Serie A has gone this season, Napoli needs to rescue these points somehow. They may not get a chance to make them up.

Great goal from Dzeko there with the wrong foot!

Alisson double save :bow:

Last edited:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
What a terrible day for Napoli fans.

Juve winning their game away at the 93rd and Napoli getting thrashed at home by underperforming Roma.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Davide Astori, 31, Fiorentina's captain, has been found dead in his hotel room in Udine, before the match vs Udinese. Match is postponed, everybody is completely in shock.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Davide Astori, 31, Fiorentina's captain, has been found dead in his hotel room in Udine, before the match vs Udinese. Match is postponed, everybody is completely in shock.

Wow I loved Astori. I have him in my keeper league. Shocking news. RIP.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Going to be in Rome in May, and I'm trying to go to Roma-Juve.

Any have experience with getting tickets? I've read that you can go into any official Roma store in Rome and they'll have tickets. It's gotta be sold out though for Juve, no?

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Well according to FourFourTwo since 2013 the player with the best conversion rate is Juan Mata followed by Dybala. Payet is not even top 20.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad