Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Stars Nov. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
We got this, the west (excluding Chi) is all paper tigers. Welcome to hockey country, where it actually snows.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Greening ...

One of the worst hockey player I've seen. At least he looks like a good guy and will never have to work again while I'll work forever. That being said, the ship has sailed, I hope he's eating popcorn in the press-box. Aside from skating the guy can't do anything, like really.

It's a scary game but the team always play better vs top teams it seems. Rangers, Montreal etc. We played some really good hockey! I hope Karlsson and Ryan keep up their awesome level of play lately!

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
This should be a wild game. Seguin and Benn are near unstoppable most nights and I dont think the Sens are the team that's going to be able to shut them down. I see Karlsson having a big game and putting on a show himself in this one. I could see Spezza having a multipoint night too. He'll be ready to go against us and it looks like he's having a strong year for them too.

Should be a goods one. Anderson's going to have to continue his hot streak for us to have a chance. Imagine if he shuts out the Stars?

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It'll be nice to see how Greening has been developing. He might not be too far away from challenging for a roster spot in the near future - we're deep in young guns and he's one of the most promising of the bunch.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
I'm actually glad we called Greening up and I hope he will draw into a game or two.

With Wiercioch hurt, I'll need someone to blame for poor play and now I'm thankful it won't be one of the regulars.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Oh man, Greening better not be playing over Prince. He should only come in if an injury happens.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
cant seem to win with this team, thought we caught a break with the wiercioch injury and now greening is called up...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
what i want to see this game:

stone pickpockets sloppy spezza pass to slip one past niemi

chiasson unveils hereto unforeseen beast mode

prince starting pls

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It'll be nice to see how Greening has been developing. He might not be too far away from challenging for a roster spot in the near future - we're deep in young guns and he's one of the most promising of the bunch.

I feel like I'm either the only one who's picking up on the sarcasm here, or I was transported to another dimension in which Greening is still 23 and on the upswing of his career.

Either way, this post made me laugh.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
.....Greening. Somehow I am not surprised.

This is your last chance, kiddo. Show us what you can do.

If you ask me, Greening missed the last chance train last season.

This is like those slasher movies where you think you've killed the psycho, but he keeps popping back up, with Murray writing and directing.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If you ask me, Greening missed the last chance train last season.

This is like those slasher movies where you think you've killed the psycho, but he keeps popping back up, with Murray writing and directing.

But.....we still have to put him on waivers to go back down to Bingo later on, correct?

If he fares well in this callup, a team decimated by injuries just might take a flyer on the kid. It's getting to that time where some teams will make use of that waiver wire. That's my hope, anyways.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Greening shouldn't be in the lineup at this point. Prince should be playing. He can't sit in the press box for weeks at a time. What I'd like to see in this game:

Hoff - Turris - Ryan
Prince - ZBad - Stone
Milo - JGP - Lazar
Chia - Smith - Neil

extra: Greening

Methot - Karl
Boro - Ceci
Cowen - Wideman

extra: Kostka

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Should be agood test for us, haven't watched much but is that Dallas
D still suspect?

The Green Machine should only be used for injury purposes at this point and is up so a more valued piece can get actual playing time i would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad