Oct 14, 2014
That Dallas line up is scary
THeir PP is from hell

Please stay out of the Pbox

GO SENS GO:sens

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Chiasson has spurts where he's ok, but more often than not he's one of the most god awful forwards I've seen in a while and takes constant penalties.
He's a scrub 4th liner or AHLer and that's all he'll ever be.

You are clearly not watching games.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I like Prince up there on the second line. I think they'll click tonight.

Dallas is my favorite from the West and I'll always have a soft spot for Spezza. Fun to see Klingberg as well, I was impressed last year and it looks like he's taken another step this year.

Not too excited to see how our D holds up against what has been the best offense in the NHL so far.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah haha I dunno I gotta say im with you on this one he is a line killer that takes bad penalties that lacks NHL hockey sense.

He's doing what a third liner should do. Playing defensive mins, and not costing the team. He cycles well in the offensive zone, helping to really wear down the opposition. He's also had a few nice chances along with Michalek.

I think if you're expecting offensive production from a line that deployed like Chiasson has been, you'll likely be disapointed, though I'll admit it would be nice to see a little more from him.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
He's doing what a third liner should do. Playing defensive mins, and not costing the team. He cycles well in the offensive zone, helping to really wear down the opposition. He's also had a few nice chances along with Michalek.

I think if you're expecting offensive production from a line that deployed like Chiasson has been, you'll likely be disapointed, though I'll admit it would be nice to see a little more from him.

Listen, he seems like a super nice guy and he tries hard out there. There is not doubt he tries his hardest. But it just seems all the trying out there is not resulting in anything. And I'm not even talking about points, even though he is on pace to score 12 this year. Just seems like he works really hard against the boards, cycles, but really nothing happens.

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012
My only problem with Chia is the penalitie he`s been alright otherwise

really exited to see Seguin an Benn !

Cruz

May 17, 2013
Sweden
Pretty hyped up for this game. Have watched almost as many Dallas-games as Senators this year, mostly due to interest in Klingberg. Holy Cow is he good, the talk about him only being a product of his teammates is ********.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2W8JfWgFM

With that said, go senators! Karlsson VS Klingberg will be epic! :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Well, he's playing like a fourth liner, and if he continues like this I'm not sure if he'll keep a job in the NHL.

He gets paid 1.2 million to do what he does, he is physical and plays defensively responsible and he and his line mates get in the o zone and eat time and cycle while trying to generate some offense. For what he makes and I dissatisfied with Chiasson ? I am not. People act like if you throw Prince or Puempel or Lazar or whoever your flavor of the week is that line will be amazing, yet I see those guys getting top 6 minutes and not providing any magic.

Does he leave a desire for more ? Of course, will he piece it all together and be an amazing hockey player ? Maybe, I don't know. But to act like he's a liability or a waste of a roster spot cause there is some other generic plug you can throw in his spot who is going to accomplish so much more is ridiculous. If he made 4 mill I would be angry but dude makes 1.2 and does his job and obviously has upside. So I can't see how he can be labeled a 4th line or ahler or won't be in the NHL. If this is the best he gets he still plays in the NHL making a million a year because he's big and has skills which maybe are limited but he is young and it's not like he doesn't have potential to be a good nhler.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
Listen, he seems like a super nice guy and he tries hard out there. There is not doubt he tries his hardest. But it just seems all the trying out there is not resulting in anything. And I'm not even talking about points, even though he is on pace to score 12 this year. Just seems like he works really hard against the boards, cycles, but really nothing happens.

He had a perfect PP goal against Montreal disalowed because of an early whistle by the ref and has set up Michalek for two easy goals, which Milo missed once hitting the crossbar and once missing the empty net. He would have 6 points playing limited minutes. He's not the problem, our defence is.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Sens PP looks much more dangerous lately...not so much standing still on outside. Hopefully Stars give up a few chances for Sens to pot a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad