Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Rangers April 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
We just need a win, any win, and our chances go up the same. Bruins really need to lose in regulation to make the biggest impact though.

EK65IsAGod

SensWerePrettyPesky
Jul 31, 2011
Maritimes
10489728_822976347797345_5304069809029734033_n.jpg

This is nothing but mind games.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I honestly would rather have them in the line-up on "don't get hurt, save it for the playoffs" mode vs. young and eager guys busting their buts trying to impress.

Summers is garbage times skunk juice to the 10th power and Ryan Bourque will never make the roster, which is quite clear to him. He's better than Tanner Glass though.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
gotta remember Rangers are still competitve athletes and they are playing in front of their fans

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I love watching Rangers games at MSG. It still boggles my mind that the ice surface is on the 2nd floor of the building. Great fans too. This should be a great game. Go Sens!

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Ryan's game will turn around. The end of the Pittsburgh game saw him getting back to basics, hitting things, going for the simple plays. Benching him now would be crippling to his confidence going into the playoffs.

Just get the job done and you wont be benched

Is it bad for cowen confidence? Maybe
But who cares?
Hes not helping the team
Deserves to be bench

They re in the buzziness of winning not psychoeducation sorry

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Tonight's projected NYR lineup.

Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Hayes-Brassard-MSL
Hags-Sheppard-Fast
Glass-Moore-Bourque

McD-Girardi
Yandle-Boyle
Summers-Hunwick

That lineup is still scary as hell.

Last edited:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Staal, Nash and Zuccarello are getting the night off. Klein skated on his own again but isn't playing #NYR”

#NYR head coach Alain Vigneault says he's not resting any players, says Rick Nash, Mats Zuccarello and Marc Staal are "day-to-day."”

Wolfy*

Don't think the Rangers would mind if you beat them tonight. Resting most of their 1st line and a top d-man says it all.

I believe they want Boston out of the picture, but will take what's coming ;)

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I love watching Rangers games at MSG. It still boggles my mind that the ice surface is on the 2nd floor of the building. Great fans too. This should be a great game. Go Sens!

Actually it's on the FIFTH floor!

Good luck tonight. I'm conflicted as a Rangers fan, I've been rooting for the Sens this whole run.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
this chart was posted by Christopher Gully on twitter and retweeted by Ian Mendes, and it shows exactly how we can get into the playoffs depending how we and other teams do in the last 2 games....

Jg1X01J.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I was hoping Kreider would sit

Gonna have to pay close attention to him, him running Hammond would be disastrous

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
I'm ready to be heartbroken, but so glad the Sens are still in this playoff race. Crazy to think with two games left we're still fighting with four other teams for those last 4 spots.

If Ottawa does lose tonight, I hope they go out on their shields. Don't need a repeat of the last Rangers game.. Let's see them whoop some ass to finish this crazy run.. IN the playoffs.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Tonight's projected NYR lineup.

Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Hayes-Brassard-MSL
Hags-Sheppard-Fast
Glass-Moore-Bourque

McD-Girardi
Yandle-Boyle
Summers-Hunwick

That lineup is still scary as hell.

is that confirmed? id have imagined theyd keep the stepan and hayes line together and let brassard play with fast and shep. all the rangers have to do to throw this game is play the summers/hunwick pairing 20 minutes tonight...

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
It's like game 7 from a few years back all over again, hopefully a different result this time around.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm terrified right now.

this chart was posted by Christopher Gully on twitter and retweeted by Ian Mendes, and it shows exactly how we can get into the playoffs depending how we and other teams do in the last 2 games....

Jg1X01J.png

Enough with the mathematics mumbo jumbo. Play the games, and let's see where it all falls.

It's actually a sweet chart, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland