Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Rangers April 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
With two games left, it is safe to say that this game is a..........

giphy.gif

Must win. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!!

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Go sens it'll be tough but I hope we win, this is not the same ranger team we faced a couple years ago.

IMO they're the favourites for the cup.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I honestly don't care what happens that pittsburgh game reminded me why I cheer for this team when I was questioning it this whole season...

GO SENS GO.

sens4life

May 15, 2007
Reality
I honestly don't care what happens that pittsburgh game reminded me why I cheer for this team when I was questioning it this whole season...

GO SENS GO.

Please stop the insanity...question this team like you have never questioned it before!!
It's worked so far!! ;)

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Good luck people. I kind of like that team. When the rivalry between leafs/$en$ is rolling again I take it all back though.

Hope you pull off a playoff. Cheers.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
General census of Rangers fans I know is that they do NOT want to face Boston. Would much rather face us.

Let's be happy to oblige!

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
New York is the only team in this league that scares the living **** out of me. They are crazy crazy good. Insane forecheck that scores in bunches, great penalty kill, all-star d-corps, unbelievable goaltending. The only thing they're below average at is their pk (20th or 21st IIRC).

But...that defense:

Boyle
Girardi
Hunwick
Klein
McDonagh
Staal

Oh yeah...and Keith ****ing Yandle.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
NYR will be resting players cause they won pres trophy, amirite to assume so?

I can't imagine they'd sit players just for rest, but if any players have nagging injuries I could definitely see it.

Either way, we have owned the Rangers at MSG recently . 7 wins in a row there. Hopefully they don't come out of the gate slow like last game.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
I can't imagine they'd sit players just for rest, but if any players have nagging injuries I could definitely see it.

Either way, we have owned the Rangers at MSG recently . 7 wins in a row there. Hopefully they don't come out of the gate slow like last game.

we took one at home in OT last game before the allstar break

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Our win streak at MSG was broken this season. We lost to the Rangers in overtime at MSG this season.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I know we play better with a 3-0 deficit then a 3-0 lead but...

Not against NY

SO PLEASE DONT DIG A HOLE TOO DEEP IN 1st period pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad