OT: Sens Lounge XCVII: "Zorf; 21 times!" Edition

What is more satisfying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Haven't played an mmo in a while, going to check out this Bless game coming out on Monday.

Im primed for a relapse.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Sorry in advance for the rant but I just read on my son's soccer team's website that he wasn't at his game today and didn't even excuse himself and when I called my wife to find out what happened she said she looked at the wrong website (for a different age category) and took him to a different game in a different place at a different time. He has been playing there for 3 years, it's not rocket science, I can't even wrap my head around it, and this kind of stuff happens all the time when it's her week with the kids. It's a large part of why we're not together anymore and it kills me that I still have to deal with this stuff, particularly because it reflects so badly on my kids. Of course at his age he should know himself when and where they're playing, but I get that if his mom is claiming something else he maybe didn't think twice about it. Oof, sorry

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry in advance for the rant but I just read on my son's soccer team's website that he wasn't at his game today and didn't even excuse himself and when I called my wife to find out what happened she said she looked at the wrong website (for a different age category) and took him to a different game in a different place at a different time. He has been playing there for 3 years, it's not rocket science, I can't even wrap my head around it, and this kind of stuff happens all the time when it's her week with the kids. It's a large part of why we're not together anymore and it kills me that I still have to deal with this stuff, particularly because it reflects so badly on my kids. Of course at his age he should know himself when and where they're playing, but I get that if his mom is claiming something else he maybe didn't think twice about it. Oof, sorry
If someone created a: “rant about the ex” thread, I may totally invade it!

Reactions: maclean

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Sounds like a sandbagger if you are getting beat that bad consistently .
No we all knew the difference between us all going in. He's a scratch golfer and the rest of us play par/bogey golf.

He shot a 215 (-1) with a best round of 68 and I shot a 239 (+23) with a best round of 76.

The rest of us were around where I was give or take 5 or so strokes.

It was a trip for beers and golf, not an actual competition, though I still hate losing.

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007

Dude, seriously? With all the pressures that society puts on womyn, you expect her to be able to somehow be able to spend an extra 2-3 seconds making sure she's reading the correct website? You expect her to be able to behave as some sort of "role-model" for you "children"? You are what is wrong with peoplekind.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Dude, seriously? With all the pressures that society puts on womyn, you expect her to be able to somehow be able to spend an extra 2-3 seconds making sure she's reading the correct website? You expect her to be able to behave as some sort of "role-model" for you "children"? You are what is wrong with peoplekind.

I mean it's our fault really, giving them the vote and all. We should have known better.

But in all seriousness, probably has more to do with her being a bit of an oaf than having a vagina.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Hello everyone. I'm back! Was away in the Europe for 15 days, but I have safely returned to Ottawa. I know some of you probably missed me, and I should have posted that I was leaving, but I got busy before leaving and then spent 2 weeks basically off the internet. It was strangely liberating. I didn't shave either.

But now that I'm back at work, and going through 2 weeks of missed emails is tedious as balls, so here I am! Yay!

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hello everyone. I'm back! Was away in the Europe for 15 days, but I have safely returned to Ottawa. I know some of you probably missed me, and I should have posted that I was leaving, but I got busy before leaving and then spent 2 weeks basically off the internet. It was strangely liberating. I didn't shave either.

But now that I'm back at work, and going through 2 weeks of missed emails is tedious as balls, so here I am! Yay!
A shame you weren't gone for one more week. Then I could've missed you once a day, Zorf; 21 times!

But fine, make the topic title less relevant. :laugh: Welcome back!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
saw a couple of my cousins hockeys games.. hes young.. did you knwo some leagues stop keeping score when the difference in goals is 5 lmao. the best part is you cant fool the kids. they know the difference between 6-1 and 15-0.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There was a post on the CFL subreddit about how Kate Beirness is the new host of Thursday Night Football. The top post, and 6 of 15 total posts were either about her appearance or her age. I don't understand why it is so important it is worth commenting on in this context, or why commenting on it is so "up-vote worthy". I mean I am a straight male so I can understand finding her attractive, but her appearance should have nothing to do with her new job of hosting a tv show. If it was an attractive man that was the new host I find it highly unlikely that there would be so much conversation about his appearance. I don't get why so much of a blind eye is turned to objectifying women that it is not only common place, but is completely socially acceptable and can garner "up-votes". But then again I have never been interested in ogling pretty women like every other guy seems to be so I guess I just don't get people.
i agree with your point except here. maybe "online" because i feel more males tend to joing discussion boards and what not (could be wrong) but girls absolutely oggle.. and talk and will watch shows, movies, whatever simply because a man is attrractive (not saying all girls. im saying SAME AMOUNT of girls as guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad