OT: Sens Lounge LXXIII | Yeah, I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I don't get it.

I saw those trailers boys back during an our lady peace show back in '03. They talked about booze and the guy with glasses sang about kitties.

Last edited by a moderator:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
A word's exclusion from the obscenity filter does not mean its usage is endorsed. Knock it off.

CH/Sask: RE: Civ tonight, I'll let you guys know. I've got a massive itch to rock some Venice, but I'm sure you can understand and sympathize that the NHL playoffs are rather neat.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
In NHL 14 OTP my player's name is Ryan Dzingel. I got into a game where a guy's player was Stephane Da Costa. He sent me a friend request :laugh:

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Anybody here snus? Just received a big order in the mail but I am less than thrilled with the shipping costs. I know there are a few gas stations that sell it here in ottawa but was wondering if any of you know of a place in town that carries a larger selection

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This is a thing? Amazing.

I just finished watching all 9 seasons of the X-files. 13 months and 202 episodes later, I just feel so empty.

Aliens.

Ever watched the newer version of battlestar galactica? If you're into sci-fi that **** is absolute gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad