OT: Sens Lounge LXXIII | Yeah, I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
So I got rejected a few days ago after getting my hopes up, and she doesn't even wan to be friends and I respect that. I just feel so low now, so effing low I haven't felt this bad in a while and talking to my friends isnt helping, I must've done something wrong and I must've deserved it. I don't know what to do anymore

Senafan

May 17, 2013
So I got rejected a few days ago after getting my hopes up, and she doesn't even wan to be friends and I respect that. I just feel so low now, so effing low I haven't felt this bad in a while and talking to my friends isnt helping, I must've done something wrong and I must've deserved it. I don't know what to do anymore

Bluntly? Man up and move on. Get out of the house, do things that'll make you feel better about yourself (exercise, sports, etc). Realise there are a ton more girls out there to meet, and this is an opportunity to get out there and find the right one.

Everybody goes through this stuff, you'll see it's not that big a deal in retrospect eventually. Worst thing to do is dwell on this.

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
Bluntly? Man up and move on. Get out of the house, do things that'll make you feel better about yourself (exercise, sports, etc). Realise this isn't a big deal, and that there are a ton more girls out there to meet, and this is an opportunity to get out there and find the right one.

Everybody goes through this stuff, you'll see it's not that big a deal in retrospect eventually. Worst thing to do is dwell on this.

That... Actually helps a lot. Everyone always walks on eggshells around me because I'm overly sensitive but, I guess just seeing that helps. Because I know that's exactly what I need haha.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
No worries. Just remember everything you go through makes you grow as a person.

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
And actually I was on tumblr and I told Erik Karlsson that I felt like crap and LOL he actually replied: "it sucks to feel that way :(" haha, I'm such an attention seeker I went to erik Karlsson lol...

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
rO82P9c.jpg

Denny's version of chess :)

SuperDuper101

May 15, 2013
And actually I was on tumblr and I told Erik Karlsson that I felt like crap and LOL he actually replied: "it sucks to feel that way :(" haha, I'm such an attention seeker I went to erik Karlsson lol...

That's actually sort of a nice story haha. Cool that Karlsson reached out to you a little. Anyways, what the other poster said. Get out there, meet people. You shouldn't put anyone on a pedestal who doesn't have mutual interest. She's just a girl, and obviously the wrong one. No use dwelling on it. She did you a favour by saying no really. Better for her to be direct than for her to waste your time.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
In my top 3 shows ever. The only reason it is not firmly planted in #1 is the series finale was terrible. Just terrible.

Gotta agree with you there. I kinda wish they ended it after the previous season. The season 4 finale just would have been so appropriate for the show.

Loved that show though, its a shame that Blood and CHrome didn't get the green light.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I have been trying to make some Sens desktops this weekend, but I am not sure how I feel about them. Opinions? Also, CH, do you often feel like your work is good, or are you unsure of yourself?

Nv0PuSi.jpg

T63kiy0.jpg

YEzHYL9.jpg

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
I have been trying to make some Sens desktops this weekend, but I am not sure how I feel about them. Opinions? Also, CH, do you often feel like your work is good, or are you unsure of yourself?

Nv0PuSi.jpg

T63kiy0.jpg

YEzHYL9.jpg

I used to make wallpapers and design websites. Which program are you using?

Here's my old website with all my wallpapers. If you want any tips regarding any of them, pm me!

http://otdesigns.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Do not dwell on this

There's no need to punch yourself over women

There's very little logic in relationships so it isn't that you did something wrong and most certainly not that you deserve "feeling like crap", think of it as it didn't work out for a lot of different reasons

Take it from someone who used to do this for most of his life and just recently accepted this

Man up, go spend your energy on something else and give it another go when the opportunity presents itself (with a different girl of course)

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com

You went overboard with the effect, it detracts from the focus of the image, the player. When I look at it my eyes go to the background.

I usually know when I'm happy with the final product. Even if you're unsure, keep working at it and trying different things. Experimenting is how you improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad