OT: Sens Lounge LXXIII | Yeah, I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Went on a date tonight. Went well.
Nice girl, good head on her shoulders. Owns 3 houses and rents two of them out.
I might go out with her again.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Against you?
Yes.

It was online, so certainly not as bad, but it's still disappointing.

I went on the conservative sub of another internet website after the Texas Marriage thing, and saw a homophobic comment about it, and called them out for being a bigot. This site uses upvotes, and he was downvoted a lot and I was upvoted a lot. I was then banned. I found out the guy was a mod. I tried to be nice because you never know when you can change someone's mind, and I got these replies.

I think it is an interesting topic, too. That's why you were banned -- your original reply called one of our mods an "asshat" and a bigot for stating these points.
Of course I think less of you for being gay -- you are more likely to suffer from disease, mental illness and substance abuse throughout your lifetime. The object of your desire is a man's rectum rather than a woman's vagina. You don't like ****.
If you preferred tripe to filet mignon, I would feel the same way.
You can debate here, but you cannot insult, especially when you are dead wrong. The problem is, the truth is insulting if you are a homosexual, because homosexuality is a degraded and deviant lifestyle.
And that really brings us to the crux of the problem -- any attempt to speak the truth is drowned out by charges of bigotry and contempt. It's a sad state of affairs.

Why is your deviant lifestyle privileged over everyone else's?
And for you to have the gall to suggest that holding a traditional view on marriage is morally corrupt is bizarre and historically naive.

go take a flying **** off a galloping goose

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I am sorry you had to deal with someone like that. I am also sorry that you will continue to find people like that in the future.

Only thing I can do is assure you I am raising my son to be better than that guy. He may only be 5, but he understands that some boys kiss boys and some girls kiss girls and there is nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad