Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Kings Jan. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalomania

Sep 29, 2010
Switzerland
Lol I was just thinking to myself why in the world is Boro out there in the dying seconds playing on his off-side, but hey, he'll take it :laugh:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Doesn't mean much to me right now, given how low we are in the standings, BUT, this was a gutsy, gutsy win.

Good on 'em.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Smith was on side, and Doughty should have had a roughing penalty.
But instead Boro gets a goal so it's all good

Beranek

Mar 12, 2014
Wow now I can enjoy the B Sens game instead of being pissed off the rest of the night!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Doesn't mean much to me right now, given how low we are in the standings, BUT, this was a gutsy, gutsy win.

Good on 'em.

1 point back on the habs with them playing the Blues and Hawks in the next game, we have San Jose, and Jersey. You never know.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
We moved from 22nd to 16th. One more win and we can be 11th....

Parity

Well, sure, there's that, but my hesitation to get too happy about this win is more due to how they've played the last ten games or so, not just their standing.

Until they string together even two wins in a row, I'll consider these wins anomalies.

CCM19

Not Phased
Apr 2, 2015
Big win by the "ECHL" team according to Kings fans.

Wonder what that makes them?

Karlsson>Doughty

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Of course I had to choose to play Quick over Andy in my fantasy pool today(I own both), as per common sense.

Don't mind being wrong in the least though.

Jorec

Mar 4, 2011
Big win by the "ECHL" team according to Kings fans.

Wonder what that makes them?

Karlsson>Doughty

They are just really entitled group of fans, a couple of Cups will do that though. LA missing the play-offs last season hasn't diminished that arrogance one bit either, although I bet you could incite quite a bit of rage by pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad