Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Kings Jan. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
the Sens have to play a game during their vacation right now?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
....and Celine Dion's husband, Rene Angelil. Been a really ****** week for celebrities. :(

Hope the sens can get back on track. At this point, it doesn't feel like the team will make the playoffs (we might, but I'm not going to bother focusing on the standings anymore this year). What I want to focus on is work ethic, getting a good system in place and working it consistently...consistency in general, getting the top line going again...working with our kids (Pageau, prince, Lazar, etc) and refining their games a bit. Just working overall on being a better team improvement from the kids.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
**** cancer!

Also kind of hope sens actually play well and have a bit of Doughty embarrassment.

But I'll have to believe it when I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I hope we get blown out game after game until something happens.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm gonna miss this one, I'll be at a birthday party. For a 4 year old. Urgh, kids.

Last edited:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Blame might be on you for accepting the invite to said kid's birthday party and not placing the Sens higher on the priority list :sarcasm:

Who remembers their 4th b-day anyway? :dunno:

This is a very valid point, although much hatred would be bestowed upon me given that it's for my niece.

Ya, I messed this one up :laugh:

eddie416

Nov 23, 2015

Maybe try changing something Cameron? When's the last time we saw the HST line together? They were killer at the start of the season

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
WHy is Dennis Leary a household name and Bill Hicks almost completely forgotten? Because there is no cure for cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad