Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the Wild tonight 8:00pm on TSN

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Karlsson's decision-making has been putrid the entire game. I don't know why the mental side of his game has been lacking so much this season.

I think people have heard enough rumours where there is smoke there's fire.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I'm peeved with the Sens management for being greedy when it comes to Karlsson. It's really unfair and frankly hoggish that they hang on to Karlsson for his whole NHL career. We've been blessed with his presence on this team for many years and it's time to share with others.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Despite the loss man is it ever damn refreshing not having to watch Oduya scramble every shift....

bigsby

Jul 11, 2014
Ottawa
I'm honestly done watching the sens system this year. At this point, I'm way more interested in watching the other team and how they effectively create space and close gaps respectively. It's been a shit season but nothing really makes sense from the get go as to why things have gone as bad as they have. I could understand a slight downturn but this is just unacceptable

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Okay. Enjoy that trash pile of a team. Prepare for years of bottom feeding. That's where this is leading.
We won without him and we will win again. Your best player can't be your worst defensively. He just can't. He doesn't compete and I can't support a captain who isn't showing an example for the rest of the team. How can it get worse than this.. Our defensive game is putrid.

Reactions: albator71

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Oh Brassard, close. If Staal had touched that puck then it wouldnt have been a Claesson penalty, but i dont think he did. Buf and Ari in position for pts tonite.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
We won without him and we will win again. Your best player can't be your worst defensively. He just can't. He doesn't compete and I can't support a captain who isn't showing an example for the rest of the team. How can it get worse than this.. Our defensive game is putrid.

If you think this team will improve from trading EK away you are in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: Dave Sparky Allison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad