Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the Wild tonight 8:00pm on TSN

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Lol all 4 player standings at the line getting walked.

Karlsson looking like a peewee again.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I for one like that some players are taking it to the other team hard, and that to me wasn't interference. The guy had the puck ffs.

It was maybe a fraction too early for me, but thats a boarding penalty even if you want to say he had the puck.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Minny cut through THREE Senators like a hot knife through butter. That's pee-wee level hockey from the Sens right there.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I for one like that some players are taking it to the other team hard, and that to me wasn't interference. The guy had the puck ffs.

ya I agree. staal tipped the puck. I didn't see anything wrong with that hit

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
If no one’s fired before the draft our owner is really that clueless.

How can some be this bad at their jobs and keep it?!

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Karlsson's decision-making has been putrid the entire game. I don't know why the mental side of his game has been lacking so much this season.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
We've been getting burnt on those zone entries every since they switch special team coaches
I mean it's good that they are holding the line. It was so easy to enter the zone before.

But they are not executing. There is a need for a player to fall to follow the guy who's entering.

That's pathetic.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I mean it's good that they are holding the line. It was so easy to enter the zone before.

But they are not executing. There is a need for a player to fall to follow the guy who's entering.

That's pathetic.

Maybe if they actually practiced them once in a while that would help out somewhat?

Reactions: Newgates59

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad