Pre-Game Talk: Senators VS Sabres (...and the lehner) Sept.23 TSN5 7pm

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Can anyone confirm whether it is pronounced "Duh-Zingle" or "Zingle" I am pretty sure that Dean Brown and some people in the organization have been pronouncing the D, but every other broadcast doesn't seem to.

And it is spelt Dzingel :p

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Can anyone confirm whether it is pronounced "Duh-Zingle" or "Zingle" I am pretty sure that Dean Brown and some people in the organization have been pronouncing the D, but every other broadcast doesn't seem to.

De zingle

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

its a quick and subtle duh sound with the z being noticeable.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
If Murray wants that top 6 forward he talks about every so often, some of that talent will be moved and replaced internally me thinks.

I doubt it. We will not trade young talent on the NHL roster... it will be a prospect from the AHL. Or a Prince or Peumpel. Personally I believe Murray should just hold tight. This team could be quite solid without a trade.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I doubt it. We will not trade young talent on the NHL roster... it will be a prospect from the AHL. Or a Prince or Peumpel. Personally I believe Murray should just hold tight. This team could be quite solid without a trade.

Agreed.

We need to be patient and let these guys mature as a group.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011

I dont disagree with that, Murray the builder has given us sooo many good young players. But theres only so many spots on the team and so much money to go around, something either in the NHL/AHL has to give in the next 1-2 years.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't get the point of pulling the goalie with 3 minutes left in a preseason game.

Is it just for practice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad