Pre-Game Talk: Senators VS Sabres (...and the lehner) Sept.23 TSN5 7pm

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
looks like he's got a bit more mature and is more serious about his job

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Im praying Lehner doesnt reach his potential, cause then unless White becomes top 10 C, we'll have made stupidest trade in our history, essentially trading young budding top 5 goalie in the league(recall i said potential).

Our saving grace is hopefully O'Connor as well.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yo that reminds me... where the hell is Hogberg? Oh yea SHL season starts early.

And where's Vikstrand, probably 2 guys I wanted to watch the most.

Yah, the Hog had to start his season earlier. There was a rumor that he wanted to come over and play Bingo, but with the current logjam of O'Connor and Driedger, it made more sense for him to start and dominate in the SEL.

He'll be over next year if O'Connor moves up to the bigs.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
any streams for the cavemen that don't have cable and rely on gamecenter?

edit: I thought this was tonight...nevermind

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't see why so many people are afraid of Lehner coming back to haunt us based on his record so far. Plus, he's playing for the SABRES. You know, the ones who don't really have a competent defense?

I'm not worried.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I find it strange that no one has said anything about why Stone isn't playing. It's a pretty big deal if he's dealing with an injury.

I am honestly more worried about why Methot isn't playing.

I thought i read a tweet that said he was fine, but i guess not.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
You guys are forgetting....all of our guys have taken thousands of shots against Lehner over the years. If they haven't figured out how susceptible he is to wraparounds and other weaknesses by now....

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I find it strange that no one has said anything about why Stone isn't playing. It's a pretty big deal if he's dealing with an injury.

Maybe they want to see the flight of right wingers that will be sent down at the end of the week. Though Neil is playing. Kind of weird for him to be playing a 2nd game when Stone hasn't played yet. Maybe they want to see what Neil can offer now that he's trimmed down?

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, look at that whole roster. Guys who likely won't earn a spot, and some guys they want to challenge to play better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad