Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Talk: It's now the 2015-16 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBush*

I haven't read through the whole thread, but has there been any news regarding Wickstrand? Or is he actually playing in a beer league and working at a grocery store in Sweden?

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I haven't read through the whole thread, but has there been any news regarding Wickstrand? Or is he actually playing in a beer league and working at a grocery store in Sweden?

Last news was last week that he text messaged BM to let him play in Sweden. BM said no.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Why are people so negative about Wikstrand? I thought his brother was very ill. Did it come out that it was a lie?

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Anyone know what's wrong with Gabriel Gagne? Has yet to play a game this year

It was originally reported as a charley horse, but 6+ weeks seems like a long time to recover from that sort of injury.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Anyone know what's wrong with Gabriel Gagne? Has yet to play a game this year

Based on that hit I saw him take in London at the rookie tournament it could be a concussion since they seem to be happening with regularity these days but who knows? Charley horse can be very painful but I'm not sure it would keep someone out for 6 weeks, you can protect that area around a Charlie horse with padding so it doesn't get hit as hard again. Hopefully he returns soon.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Based on that hit I saw him take in London at the rookie tournament it could be a concussion since they seem to be happening with regularity these days but who knows? Charley horse can be very painful but I'm not sure it would keep someone out for 6 weeks, you can protect that area around a Charlie horse with padding so it doesn't get hit as hard again. Hopefully he returns soon.

Depends on the severity ..

Grade 3 contusions mean the patient will be unable to walk with the aid of crutches. They will be in severe pain and significant swelling will appear immediately. Contracting the muscle may produce a visible bulge or gap in the muscle. Expect to be out of competition for 3 to twelve weeks.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Last news was last week that he text messaged BM to let him play in Sweden. BM said no.

qsy8q.jpg

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
In other Swedish prospect news, it looks like Filip Ahl is playing really well in the Superelit league:

8GP - 10G - 7A - 17P (2.13 PPG)

2nd best PPG in the league. Not bad for a guy who's 6'4, 212lbs.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
In other Swedish prospect news, it looks like Filip Ahl is playing really well in the Superelit league:

8GP - 10G - 7A - 17P (2.13 PPG)

2nd best PPG in the league. Not bad for a guy who's 6'4, 212lbs.

I hope he becomes a superstar so thousands of people are wearing Senators AHL jerseys

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
What are the rules for players coming from the NCAA? Could Colin White play in the AHL next year? Or they are rules like the CHL before they are eligible to play pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad