Quentin Shore |2013|U. of Denver |NCHC| 6 |3 |0 |3
Chris Leblanc|2013 | Merrimack College |H-East |6 |1 |0| 1
Kelly Summers |2014|Clarkson University |ECAC |6 |0 |4 |4
Shane Eiserman|2014 |U. of New Hampshire |H-East |5 |0 |3 |3
Miles Gendron |2014 |U. of Connecticut |H-East |5 |2 |0 |2
Christian Wolanin |2015|U. of North Dakota |NCHC |6 |2 |2 |4
Colin White |2015|Boston College |H-East |6 |2 |2 |4

Good start for Wolanin.

Baillargeon and Shore both need very good years to establish themselves as prospects.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Perron 2g 2a in a 6-5 win Tonight (Nov 1)

In first place in scoring for the time being

16 gp 15 g 19 a 34 pts

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Perron's main flaw is his size. 163 lbs when drafted, 165 lbs now.

and where he fits in the depth chart as another hot LW. Hoffman, Puempel, Prince, Dzingel will soak up spots for the future. MacArthur, Michalek and Chiasson are on the roster now, but not probably when Perron is ready to be considered. Lindberg can play LW or RW; Paul can play LW. Never mind Schneider and Dziurzynski who I don't think will be in the mix in two years.

It will be interesting to watch this play out.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Perron's main flaw is his size. 163 lbs when drafted, 165 lbs now.

Hudon (4th) and Andrighetto (7th) are both small and top prospects for the Habs and Perron is about to blow them out of water

I think we should consider him one of of legit prospects. But yeah, he has to fill out. He's tall enough but need to put on weight.

Also, he is a 6.5C on HF... Hudon and Andrighetto are both 7.5 C to put things in perspective as to why Sens pool is always underrated.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
and where he fits in the depth chart as another hot LW. Hoffman, Puempel, Prince, Dzingel will soak up spots for the future. MacArthur, Michalek and Chiasson are on the roster now, but not probably when Perron is ready to be considered. Lindberg can play LW or RW; Paul can play LW. Never mind Schneider and Dziurzynski who I don't think will be in the mix in two years.

It will be interesting to watch this play out.

I think Paul will be our 4th line center. I highly doubt Schneider or Dziurzynski will be part of the organization in 2 years. Maybe they'll be gone next year, trying to get a shot at the bigs somewhere else.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'm excited about how excited the organization seems to be about Gagné.

Hearing that practically every major amateur scout pushed hard for us to not only pick him, but to trade up for him, that it was a concensus move, gives me a case of the prospect shivers.

Likewise. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I had zero inkling the Sens, or anyone for that matter, were highly interested in Gagne. He was an afterthought for myself while being involved in the Q and thinking I had some idea of how things would unfold at the draft with regards to Q prospects.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Hudon (4th) and Andrighetto (7th) are both small and top prospects for the Habs and Perron is about to blow them out of water

I think we should consider him one of of legit prospects. But yeah, he has to fill out. He's tall enough but need to put on weight.

Also, he is a 6.5C on HF... Hudon and Andrighetto are both 7.5 C to put things in perspective as to why Sens pool is always underrated.

That rating never made sense though. A 2nd-3rd line tweener as upside? This guy seems like the definition of top 6 or bust.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
I'm excited about how excited the organization seems to be about Gagné.

Hearing that practically every major amateur scout pushed hard for us to not only pick him, but to trade up for him, that it was a concensus move, gives me a case of the prospect shivers.

I take everything Dorion says with a massive grain of salt. Good talent evaluator but the man goes overboard every time he talks about our prospects.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

I thought Perron has looked pretty good in the last two development camps & this past summer at the rookie tournament he had a very good tournament. He obviously isn't getting the recognition some of the other prospects are getting at the moment but his time will come soon enough. With some prospects graduating from the system I think Perron should be in a much better position to get more ice time at the development camps in future & get placed on top 6 lines with better players including at the next rookie camp as well & then with his skill set he should be much more noticeable. He is a bit of a combination of playmaker & sniper somewhat like Prince in that he has a wicked shot & can score with regularity but he also has pretty good vision & can make some excellent passes. I think his biggest problem is not so much his size but how many similar players are ahead of him in the organization.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I take everything Dorion says with a massive grain of salt. Good talent evaluator but the man goes overboard every time he talks about our prospects.

same here. ok, can't blame him too much. but it's good to be aware of this to not buy into the super hype every time.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Vincent Dunn scored his 1st pro goal on the weekend

4 1 0 1 -1 7 10

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria

If you listen to the interview he is very even keel about the prospects, their skills, and their areas of growth. The hype about Gagne was from all of the amateur scouts.

He also admits that all scouts and management are biased towards their ow picks and prospects, but he doesn't go overboard about anyone here at all.

Funny reading posters saying that they take Dorian's opinions with a grain of salt given that there is not a single opinion posted on here that doesn't require a massive helping of the white stuff to help it down.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

ReginKarlssonLehner is definitely Dorion

XuGVYUk.png

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013

Me thinks the guy who evaluates the sens is much more harsher in his rating then the habs. Hudon and Andrgietto at 7.5C is high for me.

Perron still has time to grow. Hoffman was like 5'11 170 when drafted i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad