Season Ticket Holder Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
Says none available for me, since this is STH only, and you just walk around and need no seat, they better not be sold out.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Says none available for me, since this is STH only, and you just walk around and need no seat, they better not be sold out.

Doubt they would sell out each account only gets 4 tickets so weather you have one seat or 20 seats only 4 are awarded I guess. At least this is my understanding.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
As far as I know you were supposed to have your time slot picked by Monday (yesterday)...

Rkhtsen

Jan 15, 2016
I had to call in as well. There seems to be a higher level of phone calls right now so had to wait a couple minutes on hold but the ticket process only took 2 more minutes.

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
Was able to get mine, all time slots are available.
I am not sure why we can't print these off either, are they worried people will sell them on StubHub :laugh:

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
Just received the following invitation for a tour on the 9th, one day before the public open house:

"During this event you will have the opportunity to sample food and beverage offerings, explore Rogers Place, and meet your Premium Services Team."

Only one guest permitted, though. I guess they don't want to run out of miniature hot dogs. :sarcasm:

Speed220DChalavan

Mar 29, 2014
Was able to get mine, all time slots are available.
I am not sure why we can't print these off either, are they worried people will sell them on StubHub :laugh:

It's becoming a ticketmaster policy I believe (for concerts and Oilers).

The goal is that you sell these tickets on the tickemaster resale site (paying yet another seller/buyer fee in which ticketmaster double dips).

weirdg

Mar 8, 2007
Anyone know if there'll be an autograph session, or any swag they'll be giving away to season ticket holders? People on Kijiji are selling tickets to the Sunday showing claiming there will additional perks compared to the Saturday general public showing.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
Anyone know if there'll be an autograph session, or any swag they'll be giving away to season ticket holders? People on Kijiji are selling tickets to the Sunday showing claiming there will additional perks compared to the Saturday general public showing.

Besides being allowed to sit in your seats? Don't know... People will do anything to make a dollar :shakehead

Has anyone received their season ticket package yet?

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
received an email from canada post just now that my season ticket package is being shipped

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
Can you post tickets for sale on ticket exchange and stubhub simultaneously?

Sure why not. You can't upload your pdf's to stubhub till 48 hrs prior to games.
So if you list them both places, in the extremely rare event your tickets sell both places before you can remove them from the other place.....you would have to cancel the stubhub order.....

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
received an email from canada post just now that my season ticket package is being shipped

I received a shipping notification from THE DATA GROUP OF COMPANIES and had no idea what it was for. Awesome to hear they are on the way! :yo::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad