Rumor: San Jose trying to trade Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
It's seriously f***ing gross to see the lengths that people will go to defend people because of the logo on their uniform. Next time something awful is reported that an athlete got away with in the past just think back to this thread before asking how that happens.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I may be in the minority here but as a 20 year old I’d love to chill with and party with Kane. I don’t want to get banned or whatever I’m hoping this isn’t going against community guidelines but if I’m married and my wife wants to take the kids I’m sure as heck not helping her pay for them. If she wants them then she can pay with her own money. That’s how I look at it if you can’t afford to raise the kid then give it to someone who can. It’s also easy to judge someone we have no clue about based upon allegations but the only fact is Kane is a great player that maybe party’s Abit to hard but would help out any team. Edmonton or Columbus would be a good place for him. Nothing to do there but play hockey and he’d definitely help out both teams.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
I may be in the minority here but as a 20 year old I’d love to chill with and party with Kane. I don’t want to get banned or whatever I’m hoping this isn’t going against community guidelines but if I’m married and my wife wants to take the kids I’m sure as heck not helping her pay for them. If she wants them then she can pay with her own money. That’s how I look at it if you can’t afford to raise the kid then give it to someone who can. It’s also easy to judge someone we have no clue about based upon allegations but the only fact is Kane is a great player that maybe party’s Abit to hard but would help out any team. Edmonton or Columbus would be a good place for him. Nothing to do there but play hockey and he’d definitely help out both teams.
Holy f***!!! Where do you even start with a post like this

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

Huh…I guess all the talking old heads are right when they say the future is f***ed.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

I can confirm you are in the minority lmao

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015

This isn't ea sports, a player like this kills locker rooms therefore kills any chance of him "helping" the team. You cannot build a future and a culture with a cancer in the room.

You also have no right to talk about what someone should do with their kids given you're not a parent yourself. Goodjob, you left the box of kittens in the rain at the side of the road, we would not.

KH

Mar 5, 2014

You should print this post out for your future self. 10 years later, you will realize how stupid the post looks.

Also you contradicted yourself with "It’s also easy to judge someone we have no clue about based upon allegations." You just judged/assumed "a wife who wanted the kids and to leave" not because they have a toxic dad but because "the wife is selfish."

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009

Thanks for confirming that you don’t have kids. Also, please don’t in the future.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
I haven't read this entire thread but I assume it's littered with posts like this. Unf***ing real

Reactions: BatVader

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
This isn't ea sports, a player like this kills locker rooms therefore kills any chance of him "helping" the team. You cannot build a future and a culture with a cancer in the room.

You also have no right to talk about what someone should do with their kids given you're not a parent yourself. Goodjob, you left the box of kittens in the rain at the side of the road, we would not.
I’m really not sure how what he is doing effects the locker room. I’m not concerned about what my co workers do outside of work why should his teammates. He shows up to hockey quiet doesn’t talk to or bother anyone then goes out there and gets the job done. I played hockey all my life and quite people don’t effect a locker room.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
You should print this post out for your future self. 10 years later, you will realize how stupid the post looks.

Also you contradicted yourself with "It’s also easy to judge someone we have no clue about based upon allegations." You just judged/assumed "a wife who wanted the kids and to leave" not because they have a toxic dad but because "the wife is selfish."
Well I guess we have no idea. There really isn’t a point of speculation.

DavidWilliamsCB

Jun 18, 2016
Cape Breton, NS
I just... I cant even...

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Thanks for confirming that you don’t have kids. Also, please don’t in the future.
I almost certainly will but I also won’t be in a position where I let someone take them away. But anyway this has nothing to do with evander kane.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I’m really not sure how what he is doing effects the locker room. I’m not concerned about what my co workers do outside of work why should his teammates. He shows up to hockey quiet doesn’t talk to or bother anyone then goes out there and gets the job done. I played hockey all my life and quite people don’t effect a locker room.

Kane is probably one of the biggest loud mouths in the league who's so full of himself that the players in Winnipeg, Buffalo and now San Jose don't want him around. If I knew my coworkers were doing some shady business outside of work I wouldn't feel comfortable working with them. This isn't a grocery store job these guys practically live and breath together, their morale is effected negatively when he's in the room and they've publicity expressed that. May not be all of them but I'm sure a good number of players have went to management and expressed how they feel.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Kane is probably one of the biggest loud mouths in the league who's so full of himself that the players in Winnipeg, Buffalo and now San Jose don't want him around. If I knew my coworkers were doing some shady business outside of work I wouldn't feel comfortable working with them. This isn't a grocery store job these guys practically live and breath together, their morale is effected negatively when he's in the room and they've publicity expressed that. May not be all of them but I'm sure a good number of players have went to management and expressed how they feel.
The teammates don’t like him in SJ because he shows up late, doesn’t work as hard in practice, while they all do and he doesn’t get punished for it. From all the reports, SJ teammates don’t care about the non hockey related issues.

If you’re busting your ass everyday and have a coworker who is late every day and only puts in half as much effort as you, you’re going to resent that.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
The teammates don’t like him in SJ because he shows up late, doesn’t work as hard in practice, while they all do and he doesn’t get punished for it. From all the reports, SJ teammates don’t care about the non hockey related issues.

If you’re busting your ass everyday and have a coworker who is late every day and only puts in half as much effort as you, you’re going to resent that.
It's funny because Kane puts more effort on the actual ice than almost anyone else on the team. I can't really defend him much anymore, but I still maintain that maybe the other folks complaining about him should put their money where their mouth is and actually play hockey.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa

This is why they have something called child support. There are a bunch of laws regarding it to stop deadbeat dads from not paying it.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe
Nov 24, 2006
This is HF Post Of The Year territory here.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
See I don’t get that I can’t possibly relate to someone caring what someone does outside of work. I think that’s crazy. It’s called a “personal life” for a reason. I get not getting along with line mates that’s not good but then again if you’re a fourth line duster like Melker Karlsson why does it matter if you don’t like him. I’m sure the whole situation is over blown

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
This is why they have something called child support. There are a bunch of laws regarding it to stop deadbeat dads from not paying it.
If a dad wants to be have their child and the wife takes it then he shouldn’t have to pay or vice versa. I don’t think he should be being blasted for this. Kane is a great hockey player.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015

Yeah, and why exactly do you think he's late and doesn't work hard? I'll give you 3 guesses

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
See I don’t get that I can’t possibly relate to someone caring what someone does outside of work. I think that’s crazy. It’s called a “personal life” for a reason. I get not getting along with line mates that’s not good but then again if you’re a fourth line duster like Melker Karlsson why does it matter if you don’t like him. I’m sure the whole situation is over blown

I get your point of view, I personally don't care what people I dislike do outside of work, but the hockey world and the world they live in under the spot light is different. I think that effects the group as a whole. Someone replied to me saying it's his work ethic that the players don't like, but if your personal life is effected your effort at work it all fits together therefore effecting the team the way it is. Regardless, we'll agree to disagree.

I think most people's negativity towards your original comment is based on your opinion with the children involved, and that should be taken more seriously as a human being.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I get your point of view, I personally don't care what people I dislike do outside of work, but the hockey world and the world they live in under the spot light is different. I think that effects the group as a whole. Someone replied to me saying it's his work ethic that the players don't like, but if your personal life is effected your effort at work it all fits together therefore effecting the team the way it is. Regardless, we'll agree to disagree.

I think most people's negativity towards your original comment is based on your opinion with the children involved, and that should be taken more seriously as a human being.
I wouldn’t say evander Kane has a bad work ethic to the extent of someone like Semin. He’s always been a warrior in the corners. Maybe not to the extent of Hyman but his size and skill overpower what Hyman can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad