Rumor: San Jose trying to trade Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I wouldn’t say evander Kane has a bad work ethic to the extent of someone like Semin. He’s always been a warrior in the corners. Maybe not to the extent of Hyman but his size and skill overpower what Hyman can do.

I don't watch him or the Sharks so that take on him wasn't from me, I was just quoting what someone else had replied to me

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
If a dad wants to be have their child and the wife takes it then he shouldn’t have to pay or vice versa. I don’t think he should be being blasted for this. Kane is a great hockey player.

That's just not the way the world works man, doesn't matter who you are.

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
If a dad wants to be have their child and the wife takes it then he shouldn’t have to pay or vice versa. I don’t think he should be being blasted for this. Kane is a great hockey player.

That’s nice that you’ve formed an opinion. Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the rest of us, the legal system cares not what your opinion is on the topic.

Nov 24, 2006
The legal system in family law is slanted heavily to protect the child. Both parents have rights and duties relating to the child.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
That’s nice that you’ve formed an opinion. Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the rest of us, the legal system cares not what your opinion is on the topic.
Technically if he were to be payed in russia ( Khl ) his pay could not be garnished. So with no income there is no child support being payed.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I may be in the minority here but as a 20 year old I’d love to chill with and party with Kane. I don’t want to get banned or whatever I’m hoping this isn’t going against community guidelines but if I’m married and my wife wants to take the kids I’m sure as heck not helping her pay for them. If she wants them then she can pay with her own money. That’s how I look at it if you can’t afford to raise the kid then give it to someone who can. It’s also easy to judge someone we have no clue about based upon allegations but the only fact is Kane is a great player that maybe party’s Abit to hard but would help out any team. Edmonton or Columbus would be a good place for him. Nothing to do there but play hockey and he’d definitely help out both teams.
Yeah the law doesn't agree with you.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Technically if he were to be payed in russia ( Khl ) his pay could not be garnished. So with no income there is no child support being payed.
STOP!! You haven’t got a clue what the f*** you are talking about. If he is Canadian or American for that matter, it doesn’t mean shit where he makes his money, he will still have to pay tax and CHILD SUPPORT in Canada or the U.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillPrep

Nolan11

Mar 5, 2013
MODS: Can we please kill this thread with Fire? Lock it up until the investigation concludes, then open a new one?

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
STOP!! You haven’t got a clue what the f*** you are talking about. If he is Canadian or American for that matter, it doesn’t mean shit where he makes his money, he will still have to pay tax and CHILD SUPPORT in Canada or the U.S.
No that’s not true if he were to move to Russia and open up a Russian bank account ( with approval from Russian government) he may keep his earnings in that said account and the Federal Canadian/American government can not access that account nor can they view his annual earnings due to no agreement being in place within Russia. He will only pay taxes in Russia. Also if he were to be granted Russian citizenship ( which wouldn’t be hard ) that’s even more protection.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
If you move to another country they can’t garnish your wages
That has nothing to do with the post I responded to, which said that if a woman wanted to leave with the kids that was her decision and a father wasn't responsible to pay anything.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
No that’s not true if he were to move to Russia and open up a Russian bank account ( with approval from Russian government) he may keep his earnings in that said account and the Federal Canadian/American government can not access that account nor can they view his annual earnings due to no agreement being in place within Russia. He will only pay taxes in Russia. Also if he were to be granted Russian citizenship ( which wouldn’t be hard ) that’s even more protection.
My computer has this thing called Google on it you should check to see if yours does also.
does a canadian citizen that works in russia pay canadian taxes - Google Search

KH

Mar 5, 2014
Well I guess we have no idea. There really isn’t a point of speculation.

I am not trying to speculate nor planning to. I am pointing out your logics/reasonings are full of flaws, stupidities and contradictions.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I may be in the minority here but as a 20 year old I’d love to chill with and party with Kane. I don’t want to get banned or whatever I’m hoping this isn’t going against community guidelines but if I’m married and my wife wants to take the kids I’m sure as heck not helping her pay for them. If she wants them then she can pay with her own money. That’s how I look at it if you can’t afford to raise the kid then give it to someone who can. It’s also easy to judge someone we have no clue about based upon allegations but the only fact is Kane is a great player that maybe party’s Abit to hard but would help out any team. Edmonton or Columbus would be a good place for him. Nothing to do there but play hockey and he’d definitely help out both teams.

You are spare parts, aren’t you bud?

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.

You got plenty of feedback already, I'll just add that it's not so easy getting a Russian citizenship. For one thing you need to have permanent residence in Russia for five years. (These sort of requirements are common in Europe. Dual citizenship through marriage, a slightly different process but taking some time just as well.)

So you don't just prance in wawing a silly money phone and expect to get it done quick...

You would do well to learn some more about the world before you make these kind of blunt claims. They tend to backfire.

Reactions: Gotaf7

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
You got plenty of feedback already, I'll just add that it's not so easy getting a Russian citizenship. For one thing you need to have permanent residence in Russia for five years. (These sort of requirements are common in Europe. Dual citizenship through marriage, a slightly different process but taking some time just as well.)

So you don't just prance in wawing a silly money phone and expect to get it done quick...

You would do well to learn some more about the world before you make these kind of blunt claims. They tend to backfire.

Russia isn’t like the US or Canada. A money-phone is often exactly what you need to get business done.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Russia isn’t like the US or Canada. A money-phone is often exactly what you need to get business done.
I live in Finland and have good friends in Russia I've visited plenty of times. You have a point about private sector business and some minor official transactions as well, but it doesn't extend to citizenship, which was my point.

(And I'm not sure money doesn't talk in the US, in reality. Well, maybe you need a good accountant or lawyer too, so it isn't exactly the same thing, but it's not like corruption is non-existent.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad