Prospect Info: Round 2, Pick 48, Carter Hart, G, Everett (WHL)

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hextall seems to think he might not be done growing. Boucher said it on the NHL Network too during the day two coverage.

I'm guessing Boucher talked to our scouts for some researching that day. :laugh:

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Think of all the heart analogies...

I heart Hart.....

All Hart...

The opposing player is Butt Hart on that save...lol

Etc.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I came across this video while checking on his height. At 1:20 he says his first combine interview was with the Flyers and Hextall eyed him down the whole time. :laugh:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I came across this video while checking on his height. At 1:20 he says his first combine interview was with the Flyers and Hextall eyed him down the whole time. :laugh:

I was just watching a Carter Hart interview from the Combine, and this randomly popped out as an answer to a question about the interview process:

"Yeah, my first one was with Philly and that one was a little bit intimidating. Ron Hextall was sitting right beside me, didn't really ask me too much, was sort of just eyeing me down the whole time....but it wasn't bad, I actually really liked that one."

:heart:

Late :laugh:

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Hart was also just in studio for a lengthy interview on the Pipeline Show last week.

JWEKD

Apr 9, 2013
Dominating the WHL doesnt mean anything. You have to dominate the WJC and then dominate the AHL and then dominate the NHL to be considered a legit NHL prospect. Duh.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Congrats to the Everett Silvertips starting goaltender Carter Hart for signing an NHL Entry Level Contract with Philadelphia.

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
Such a ridiculous steal for you guys. Honestly.....what the hell were Toronto and Florida thinking passing on him? Mascherin looks good for Florida, but then and now I'd take Hart.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00