Prospect Info: Round 1, Pick 2: Nolan Patrick, C, Brandon (WHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I also know that he has 76 points in his last 119 games....52+ point pace.

Maybe playing with G and Jake plus a better #2 PP unit could push that total up.

He's one of the guys I most wish I could watch play in person. I already appreciate all the things he does, little or large, but I know I'd get an even better feel for them if I could watch him in person just once. Damn this jungle.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Patrick ending up like Couturier is the worst possible scenario.

Not for any on-ice reason, but instead because this board wouldn't be able to handle twice the amount of Couturier threads.
Just wait until Vorobyev comes into the NHL. Then we can have Sean "Couturier" Couturier, Nolan "Couturier" Patrick, and Mikhail "Russian Couturier" Vorobyev.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Wheat king fan here. What % chance is there that Patrick gets sent back to the WHL after his 9 games! 5%? My hope if he gets sent back is that Bdn immediately trades him to a contender to restock Bdns stable of prospects and picks.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Wheat king fan here. What % chance is there that Patrick gets sent back to the WHL after his 9 games! 5%? My hope if he gets sent back is that Bdn immediately trades him to a contender to restock Bdns stable of prospects and picks.
Not happening, sorry. You guys missed the trading opportunity last year.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
5% is about right, maybe less. Hexy isn't a fan of the 9 game trial thing, so when he made the team, he made the team. The only glimmer of hope for you, imo, is if they decide that he's slow from his surgery and needs time in the dub to rehab.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
I like the optimism

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I'll admit Patrick did not have great performances in either of the last two games, but he has demonstrated that he should be playing NHL hockey. I'm sure Hexy sees that too. I'd say there is a ~1% chance he goes back.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, we do have Claude "Weal" Giroux and Martel might be considered another Weal clone. :popcorn:

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I paid a lot of money to the kidnappers to make sure was sad to see Weal missed these past two games.

He's in a better place now really growing on me and I don't want to see Lehtera any more than I absolutely have to. And if when he gets back I'd like to see them try him out with Patrick and Konecny.
Someone alert authorities. There's been an identity theft.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Thanks for the replies, Bdn could really use him either back as a player or as trade bait, but I don't see him coming back to the WHL either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad