Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
More cap room for the Avs
Colorado could put Landeskog on long term IR and bring him back for the playoffs. He should miss one month. They could milk it a few more weeks. Girard could also be out a while. They could shelf them into the playoffs. It doesn’t appear the Avalanche are planning to do that. They got Manson at 50%. They saved $1.275M in the Jost-Sturm trade. I heard Elliotte Friedman on the Jeff Marek show today. He said Giroux's prefers the Panthers and not the Avs. Sakic is planning to do something.

Last edited:

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Kirby Dach is 21 years old. Chytil is about a year and a half older and their stat lines look eerily similar in general with the exception being that Chytil has been given about 4 minutes LESS average TOI. This year it's actually 6 minutes less per game or 2/3 of what Dach is seeing.

I like Dach. I'd trade for Dach. I'm not giving up something majorly significant for Dach.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I read an article suggesting Rakell would be a good fit as a Hunt replacement. Has anyone watched him a fair amount this season? Is he even still a good player? The numbers seem a little underwhelming.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
How about Tyler Bertuzzi to the Rangers. Fils a need plays RW has an edge. Physical skilled forward that can skate.

Bertuzzi to NYR for Chytil Kravtsov Georgeiv 2ed (Blues)

Domi to NYR for Gauthier

Kreider Mika Lafy
Panarin Strome Bertuzzi
Goodrow Domi Kakko
Hunt Rooney Reaves

Reactions: Lion Hound

effen

Feb 3, 2018
How about Tyler Bertuzzi to the Rangers. Fils a need plays RW has an edge. Physical skilled forward that can skate.

Bertuzzi to NYR for Chytil Kravtsov Georgeiv 2ed (Blues)

Domi to NYR for Gauthier

Kreider Mika Lafy
Panarin Strome Bertuzzi
Goodrow Domi Kakko
Hunt Rooney Reaves
Can't play in NYC w/o the vaccine, just like Kyrie.

He's also pretty much the same as Buchnevich. Contract up after this year. Can't pay him.

Reactions: bleedblue94

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY

Jost was such an exciting prospect when he was with the Fighting Sioux. 5th full season now and he hasen't panned out yet. Maybe hell crack the top 6 in MN? MN has strong wingers. Zucc and Boldy on the Right side. Kaprizov and Fiala on the left side. Gaudreau is currently centering the 2nd line. Maybe they can try him up there?

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don’t think there is anyway the Rangers can make the cap numbers work with Nylander. Even if they can that kind of locks them out of a center addition. Would be great to dump Georgiev off there but might be a trap

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Kirby Dach is 21 years old. Chytil is about a year and a half older and their stat lines look eerily similar in general with the exception being that Chytil has been given about 4 minutes LESS average TOI. This year it's actually 6 minutes less per game or 2/3 of what Dach is seeing.

I like Dach. I'd trade for Dach. I'm not giving up something majorly significant for Dach.
Dach isn't looking like anything special, solid young player, but looking back a year or so ago he was considered a bona fide 1C complete stud untouchable elite piece best player in his draft class here on HF

Reactions: Rangers in 7

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Jost was such an exciting prospect when he was with the Fighting Sioux. 5th full season now and he hasen't panned out yet. Maybe hell crack the top 6 in MN? MN has strong wingers. Zucc and Boldy on the Right side. Kaprizov and Fiala on the left side. Gaudreau is currently centering the 2nd line. Maybe they can try him up there?
even if he tops out as a 3rd liner he's better than anything else we're running there aside from Goodrow

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
f***ing hell, imagine if we had the young up and coming NY kid breaking out as a star C rather than Kakko. Our blessing was actually a curse that year, had we stayed where we were instead of moving down we probably would have picked the young Rangers fan in Zegras.

what could have been
Had a deal to move back into the top ten to get him, but Edmonton backed out if I am remembering correctly.

Reactions: AirGut and bhamill

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Don’t think there is anyway the Rangers can make the cap numbers work with Nylander. Even if they can that kind of locks them out of a center addition. Would be great to dump Georgiev off there but might be a trap
That Nylander rumor was BS from a fake account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad