Speculation: Roster Building Thread: New Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Someone said it here the other day but I’m def rooting more for Kravstov with how much hate he gets here

I get it, he’s frustrating but you guys are the worst lol
Ummmm teeth keep him outta games

I honestly thought that was a joke...

I laughed and then I found out...

Nope. It's real

R U KIDDING ME????

He's a f***ing p***y

Hockey players PLAY

Broken legs, noses and even bleeding spleens!

This kid can't brush his teeth w out missing a game

It's BEYOND PATHETIC

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010

Brooks laying the foundation for Reaves on waivers when they get back from the west coast trip. Would be the best move for the team to free up that money for current flexibility and for the deadline.

Would send Carpenter packing too, but when he isn't attached to Reaves, his possession and xGF numbers are actually solid, especially for someone that can play center or wing, and is also used on the PK (although he is one of the worst PK regulars).

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Carp is a fine 12-13th forward who makes no money.

The Reaves decision is so easy, you can literally call him up for a night anytime you think you need him.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Someone said it here the other day but I’m def rooting more for Kravstov with how much hate he gets here

I get it, he’s frustrating but you guys are the worst lol
It's not Kravtsov, it's Ed. If we weren't reading his over the top crap all the time it would be more, "oh jeez this kid has bad luck." But after least year's fiasco, to be overrun with Ed makes it hard to care.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
It's not Kravtsov, it's Ed. If we weren't reading his over the top crap all the time it would be more, "oh jeez this kid has bad luck." But after least year's fiasco, to be overrun with Ed makes it hard to care.
He's here. I hope he succeeds.

That said, it's hard not to look at things as they stand and think perhaps a lot of his issues would have been solved by a year of working hard in the AHL.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ

Brooks laying the foundation for Reaves on waivers when they get back from the west coast trip. Would be the best move for the team to free up that money for current flexibility and for the deadline.

Would send Carpenter packing too, but when he isn't attached to Reaves, his possession and xGF numbers are actually solid, especially for someone that can play center or wing, and is also used on the PK (although he is one of the worst PK regulars).

But who will yell the thing?

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Ummmm teeth keep him outta games

I honestly thought that was a joke...

I laughed and then I found out...

Nope. It's real

R U KIDDING ME????

He's a f***ing p***y

Hockey players PLAY

Broken legs, noses and even bleeding spleens!

This kid can't brush his teeth w out missing a game

It's BEYOND PATHETIC
sir this is a wendy’s

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
The Lindgren-Fox pair has been on for eight goals for and six against (57.14 percent) in 193:04. The Miller-Trouba tandem has been on for six for and 16 against (27.27 percent).

Over the past 13 games, over which it has become apparent that Trouba has been compromised to a degree by nagging injuries that have forced the captain to miss multiple practices, Lindgren-Fox have been on for five goals for and two against while Miller-Trouba has gone three for and 14 against

BRUH

that's HORRENDOUS from KAM Trouba

Reactions: haveandare

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Carp is a fine 12-13th forward who makes no money.

The Reaves decision is so easy, you can literally call him up for a night anytime you think you need him.
I can see the Isles or Caps spite claiming him. I wouldn't worry much otherwise.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
How long does Blais get?

I get it... Drury couldn't give up on him with him being the 'feature' piece in the Buch deal... but Motte would be looking nice right now

Hopefully he can regain his form pre-Slewban

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
BRUH

that's HORRENDOUS from KAM Trouba
He should do Panarin too, he's been almost as bad as Trouba.

It's not just them, last year several players were on ice for far more goals than against 5on5 and at even, Panarin led them with Zbad, Miller, Trouba not far behind. This year it's Chytil, Fox, Kreider as the only players who are doing even somewhat well in that category.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
How long does Blais get?

I get it... Drury couldn't give up on him with him being the 'feature' piece in the Buch deal... but Motte would be looking nice right now

Hopefully he can regain his form pre-Slewban
Probably the entire season since we have nobody else better than him waiting.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I could get behind dropping Reaves if we have someone who can play and scrap in mind. I still think he's useful but his skating is lacking, i mean you don't have to play him much, it just sucks we have nobody on entry level that can handle himself like reaves.

Aggressively shopping him for 150 cents on the dollar maybe.

Horvats... Fine? I'd rather have Trocheck, tbh.
Horvat is a better player than Trochek in my opinion, ofcourse he is going to get paid more than him too so there's that too

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I could get behind dropping Reaves if we have someone who can play and scrap in mind. I still think he's useful but his skating is lacking, i mean you don't have to play him much, it just sucks we have nobody on entry level that can handle himself like reaves.

Horvat is a better player than Trochek in my opinion, ofcourse he is going to get paid more than him too so there's that too
He does half his damage on the PP which just isn't gonna happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad