Speculation: Roster Building Thread DCLXXIX: Countdown to the draft (and the other draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
I forget how many times McPhee had to fight Dave Brown but surely it must have dented something in there. Joke aside, McPhee is smart as balls, he'll have a decent team this season with some deadline flips and some young pipeline stuff in the A for tomorrow. I wish I was in that war room right now.

Just how smart is smart as balls?

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, that bothers me more than an odd number of teams. Why should we have to fight more teams for a playoff spot than a Western team?

God I can't with you avatar.

:laugh:

I stare at that guy everyday of my life.

I may have to pick one of the others and use it as mine.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
God I can't with you avatar.

:laugh:

I stare at that guy everyday of my life.

I may have to pick one of the others and use it as mine.

When you see some cars where they shouldn't be, you have to call it in. It's the right thing to do.

862.jpg

^ Not my picture. I don't ride the LIRR anymore during rush hour like some scrub :P

Last edited:

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
welp looks like i'm getting a new avy today of my favorite asian cop and his canine.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Have we exhausted every possible potential trade yet or should we keep coming up with creative ways to rip off other teams?

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Big time hearing that LV will draft Neil from Preds and flip him to the LEafs.. LV and Lou have been together here in Nash since the playoffs. Lou was at every game here in nash since Leafs were eliminated

Draft and trades will be fun

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Big time hearing that LV will draft Neil from Preds and flip him to the LEafs.. LV and Lou have been together here in Nash since the playoffs. Lou was at every game here in nash since Leafs were eliminated

Are you a Nashville insider now, or Toronto?

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey

What else are you hearing?

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Are you a Nashville insider now, or Toronto?

IF you are asking for sake of knowing i live full time in Nashville now and pretty much respected here and spend a lot of time with their TV staff and with various former players here.. If your being sarcastic then i won't engage any further with u...

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
He's a ****** bag, but damn is James Neal a good player. Sniper with an edge (aka dirty POS) but I'd love him on this team if we needed wingers

THE BIG WHISTLE

Heave-Ho
Feb 16, 2012
By the beach

guessing you lost you're NYR source since moving? (Serious question)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
When you see some cars where they shouldn't be, you have to call it in. It's the right thing to do.

862.jpg

^ Not my picture. I don't ride the LIRR anymore during rush hour like some scrub :P

For those of us who left NY, please explain who that dude is. And if that's really him sleeping on the LIRR with his picture posted behind him, that's beyond funny. :laugh:

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
IF you are asking for sake of knowing i live full time in Nashville now and pretty much respected here and spend a lot of time with their TV staff and with various former players here.. If your being sarcastic then i won't engage any further with u...

That's awesome! I've always appreciated the fact that you share things you've heard with the board, whether it's NYR related or some other team.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

For sure. Seems like the potential for this week is insane. Will be exciting and nerve-wracking, to say the least.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
guessing you lost you're NYR source since moving? (Serious question)

OK to be honest most of my NY Area sources were from Torts Admin and ex players. The day I broke the Torts getting fired two days before WFAN and documented on my twitter I was visiting Mike Sullivan and some other coaches to work some details about a interview out.. When the Sather /Torts fight took place ten feet away from me.. Sully Hags Dubi and a few others were my locker room friends.. A few other guys who were lets say the tough guys were my friends on a personal level and i got a lot thru them.. The Devils Kovy trade i was sitting with some former NHL scout who were goons and i read their team notes and broke that trade player for player lol.. But HF doesn;t want me posting as a source anymore so i try not to on here much.. The Rangers get Jimmy V was given to me buy a Player i did a signing with thats not related to a Former Freebird with the same last name..
I have sources left in NY but i live in Nash now and been spending a lot of time trying to work on my upcoming podcasts about NHL in the 70-2000 eara..
PM me anytime for my FB or Twitter info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad