Speculation: Roster Building Thread DCLXXIX: Countdown to the draft (and the other draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Goon

Good to hear from you.

Best of luck in Nashville. It's a beautiful place I have on my short list of places to move to from this bloodsucking State.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
OK to be honest most of my NY Area sources were from Torts Admin and ex players. The day I broke the Torts getting fired two days before WFAN and documented on my twitter I was visiting Mike Sullivan and some other coaches to work some details about a interview out.. When the Sather /Torts fight took place ten feet away from me.. Sully Hags Dubi and a few others were my locker room friends.. A few other guys who were lets say the tough guys were my friends on a personal level and i got a lot thru them.. The Devils Kovy trade i was sitting with some former NHL scout who were goons and i read their team notes and broke that trade player for player lol.. But HF doesn;t want me posting as a source anymore so i try not to on here much.. The Rangers get Jimmy V was given to me buy a Player i did a signing with thats not related to a Former Freebird with the same last name..
I have sources left in NY but i live in Nash now and been spending a lot of time trying to work on my upcoming podcasts about NHL in the 70-2000 eara..
PM me anytime for my FB or Twitter info

Great to hear from you man. Glad you're doing well. Miss your info

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If Minnesota pays the price to protect Dumba and Scandell, is Minnesota still in on Stepan? That would be very nice to start talking about them again with Dumba plus one of their prospects

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It was so hot in Phoenix today that commercial airlines were cancelling flights. Can't fly when it's more than 118 degrees. The high in Phoenix today was 120.

#NHLinTheDesert

I didn't know you were out here in Phoenix as well. Looks like there is a few of us then.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Someone made a good point on twitter but will Vegas be immediately in a beter spot than Arizona? Will they finish ahead of them in the standings?

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
OK to be honest most of my NY Area sources were from Torts Admin and ex players. The day I broke the Torts getting fired two days before WFAN and documented on my twitter I was visiting Mike Sullivan and some other coaches to work some details about a interview out.. When the Sather /Torts fight took place ten feet away from me.. Sully Hags Dubi and a few others were my locker room friends.. A few other guys who were lets say the tough guys were my friends on a personal level and i got a lot thru them.. The Devils Kovy trade i was sitting with some former NHL scout who were goons and i read their team notes and broke that trade player for player lol.. But HF doesn;t want me posting as a source anymore so i try not to on here much.. The Rangers get Jimmy V was given to me buy a Player i did a signing with thats not related to a Former Freebird with the same last name..
I have sources left in NY but i live in Nash now and been spending a lot of time trying to work on my upcoming podcasts about NHL in the 70-2000 eara..
PM me anytime for my FB or Twitter info

You rock, good luck in Nashville.....tell Hagelin he sucks on the power play

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Someone made a good point on twitter but will Vegas be immediately in a beter spot than Arizona? Will they finish ahead of them in the standings?

might be better in the standings but arizona will have better system of prospects.
Vegas might have a better system of prospects than us in about 2 years

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
might be better in the standings but arizona will have better system of prospects.
Vegas might have a better system of prospects than us in about 2 years

They are going to have tons of picks sure but they are likely passing in solid players . No Vatanen , Dumba etc .

Lets as who they ice the first game

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
IF you are asking for sake of knowing i live full time in Nashville now and pretty much respected here and spend a lot of time with their TV staff and with various former players here.. If your being sarcastic then i won't engage any further with u...

I want to visit Nashville bad. All I hear is how amazing it is.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Hey guys thanks for the kind words, ?I am here watching my nephew the new QB at UT live his dreams.. If anyone wants to visit PM i got hotel hook ups. and the arena is best in NHL

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
Dagoon great to see you post again. Haters will hate but I also told you some of us love what you have to say.

Peace brother.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Spoke to two NHL personalities today and they said 4-6 goalies will be taken 3 kept in system and most likely 2 traded so who knows. but centers have the most trade value so it make sense.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
IF you are asking for sake of knowing i live full time in Nashville now and pretty much respected here and spend a lot of time with their TV staff and with various former players here.. If your being sarcastic then i won't engage any further with u...

The South is pretty great. Recently made the move to Raleigh, NC myself. I'm trying to get down to Nashville in October/November-ish.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Oh. I'm not. I just saw the headline this morning, and a member of my team at work telecommutes from AZ, so he was on top of it, too :)

If it was 120 degress where I lived, I would move.

Ya kinda get used to it; errr, as a young guy at least. I guess it would kinda suck if I was a bit older, middle-aged area.

I prefer it over 90 and humid, or any winter that goes into the 20's or lower haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad