Prospect Info: Rookie Camp 2016

Crosbysux

Dec 29, 2013
Kalle Kossila is the real deal. He looks NHL ready. So happy about this signing. He skated with Ritchie and Roy.

Theodore and Montour are studs.

Nick Ritchie looks to have lost weight, and seemed to be faster on the ice.

Kevin Roy's skill level is insane, but he wasn't good in his own zone.

Max Jones didn't impress. Zero skill on display.

Sorensen looked decent.

Edit: I know this is premature, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kossila centered Rakell and Vermette.

I've been high on Kossila and even stated I wouldn't be surprised if he took a spot on the roster. Glad he's still showing well. Roy needs a year in the A to get his D game up to par. He has a lot of skill, so hopefully he can keep his O going at the pro level.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas

This video sorta says it all for Nick. He's lost weight (particularly noticeable in his face) and appears to have improved his first-step acceleration (he's always had respectable top-end speed).

Edit ~ You know it has been a long summer when conclusions are drawn from 85 second twitter videos. F.M.L. and T.G.I.F.

Last edited:

Crosbysux

Dec 29, 2013

This video sorta says it all for Nick. He's lost weight (particularly noticeable in his face) and appears to have improved his first-step acceleration (he's always had respectable top-end speed).

Edit ~ You know it has been a long summer when conclusions are drawn from 85 second twitter videos. F.M.L. and T.G.I.F.

He already looked like he was shedding some weight at the draft, so it's not a stretch to think he's in much better shape this year.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
He definitely looks in better shape. Fortunately for him too he's got no competition whatsoever for a spot. He's an absolute lock to start the year in Anaheim barring a couple of massive trades.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas

This is the lineup for the first game against Colorado.

Edit: Bodacious beat me to it. His post is in the prospect discussion thread.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Kerdiles "will be under observation," per Stephens. Won't know if he'll be able to go tomorrow until later.

Ya know, I know that not everyone loves that Carlyle is back, but I think we can all agree that, at least when we play Colorado, it'll be nice to have some caveman mentality behind the bench. We owe that also-ran team about 20 at this point.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I've always been for, an eye for an eye. But I really get tired of this team losing their composure when things aren't going their way. There's a difference between the two. I hope RC makes sure they understand that.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I've always been for, an eye for an eye. But I really get tired of this team losing their composure when things aren't going their way. There's a difference between the two. I hope RC makes sure they understand that.
They need to lay off the refs, even though I think that damage is done until Getzlaf retires. They weren't fans of Teemu either. But the cheek-turning towards opponents needs to stop.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Goals were:
Roy from Mahura
Jones from Roy
Ritchie from Nattinen and Mahura
Then Keaton Thompson scored early in the 3rd, and Ritchie added an empty netter.
This guy was tweeting the entire game so you can look through what he posted, but this tweet was good to see:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00