GDT: Rico'll Be Home For Christmas: Ducks @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
The game might have been a sellout, depending on one's definition of a sellout, but there were a LOT of empty seats. Yes, this was early in the game, but there were plenty of empties even later on.

IMG_9876b.jpg
IMG_9876c.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The game might have been a sellout, depending on one's definition of a sellout, but there were a LOT of empty seats.

Those are pictures from the first stoppage...weeknight crowds are always late arriving and as one of the late arrivers today, trust me a lot more people came in after me. I don't think it was a complete sellout really but there weren't super-empty sections either or close to it.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Those are pictures from the first stoppage...weeknight crowds are always late arriving and as one of the late arrivers today, trust me a lot more people came in after me. I don't think it was a complete sellout really but there weren't super-empty sections either or close to it.
Eh, looks close to what it appeared in the 2nd if I recall correctly.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
The game might have been a sellout, depending on one's definition of a sellout, but there were a LOT of empty seats. Yes, this was early in the game, but there were plenty of empties even later on.

View attachment 88779 View attachment 88781

lower always looks like that early on. do u have pics of the 'fan zones'? the restaurants? the bars? didnt think so. this isnt CAA/BBA we have attractions now. trust me the owners wont be complaining. where is your pic at the end of the game????? absent..... i had lower level seats a few games last season and my butt didnt touch them.

Last edited:

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
lower always looks like that early on. do u have pics of the 'fan zones'? the restaurants? the bars? didnt think so. this isnt CAA/BBA we have attractions now. trust me the owners wont be complaining. where is your pic at the end of the game????? absent..... i had lower level seats a few games last season and my butt didnt touch them.

It didn't? Well aren't you special.

The discussion is about a sellout, which led to another post saying there were a few empty seats here and there. The ONE picture I took will have to do. It doesn't change what was fact for the rest of the evening. There were a lot of empty seats.

BTW, look at the restaurant section. Hardly full.

Last edited:

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
It didn't? Well aren't you special.

The discussion is about a sellout, which led to another post saying there were a few empty seats here and there. The ONE picture I took will have to do. It doesn't change what was fact for the rest of the evening. There were a lot of empty seats.

no im not special. i just found another spot to watch the game. i remember going to the first devs/rags game in this building and stood in line for $10 seats. never sat in them either. sat at the tables end ice up top for the entire game. enjoyed it. the rangers suck cheer works from there too :sarcasm:. sorry you havent figured this out by now. maybe u are just a rag fan watching some hockey...................

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
yikes here we go again

BREAKING: regular season devils game has empty seats

sorry i mentioned it being loud in the third period and insinuating there was still a good atmosphere when noeson scored the winner. don’t sell our fans short, the people who have paid to watch this team through recent years appreciate good hockey and deserve a quality product. we should cremate the dead horse.

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
yikes here we go again

BREAKING: regular season devils game has empty seats

sorry i mentioned it being loud in the third period and insinuating there was still a good atmosphere when noeson scored the winner. don’t sell our fans short, the people who have paid to watch this team through recent years appreciate good hockey and deserve a quality product. we should cremate the dead horse.

wont happen so long as rags fans troll our fanbase. empty seats in this building isnt the same. there is too much to do.
i used to sit in 201 in the old barn. is that what ur location means? or just area code?

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
wont happen so long as rags fans troll our fanbase.
i used to sit in 201 in the old barn. is that what that means?

lol nah 201 area code hence parentheses. i was still too young to go to games often when they were at the meadowlands.

and f*** what rangers fans think, the garden’s lower bowl is a essentially an upscaled client meeting, everyone knows this and it always will be forever. i was there at that 5-2 travesty against them last weekend and while the garden was packed their fans don’t impress me or do anything to prove they’re any more passionate than devils or islanders fans. and yes, there were more than just a handful of devils fans there. *gasp*

now that the thread is derailed what is everyone’s opinion on ryan miller?

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
lol nah 201 area code hence parentheses. i was still too young to go to games often when they were at the meadowlands.

and **** what rangers fans think, the garden’s lower bowl is a essentially an upscaled client meeting, everyone knows this and it always will be forever

stop by for a period in between the strip club and the steakhouse...... some have both. dont forget to wear ur suit! -MSG

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00