Prospect Info: Red Wings Prospect Tracker - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
24 goals in 24 playoff games, and another game winner.

is_such_a_thing_even_possible-9397.gif

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Mantha on scoring the game winning goal: "well it's not like I was playing against Shea Weber"

:sarcasm:

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Mantha on scoring the game winning goal: "well it's not like I was playing against Shea Weber"

:sarcasm:
Wow, cocky. :laugh:

Maybe he's sending a hint to the Wings. "Hint: I could be playing against Shea Weber. Next season."

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Wow, cocky. :laugh:

Maybe he's sending a hint to the Wings. "Hint: I could be playing against Shea Weber. Next season."

he didn't actually say that

Zadorov before the game said that "it's not like i'll be playing against Crosby" so it was just a joke based on that

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
How do the memorial cup playoffs work??

And I'm not even surprised anymore, this guy continues to impress.

Every team plays each other once in the round robin. (3 games each)

The 4th place team is automatically eliminated from the tournament.

The 1st place team earns a bye straight to the finals.

The 2nd and 3rd place team face off in a single game elimination semifinal

Winner of the semifinal plays the 1st place team in a single game elimination final.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
should be added that the 4th place team isn't automatically eliminated if there's a tie. So, for example, say Val d'Or loses their remaining 2 games, they'll at the very least play an elimination game against the 3rd ranked team.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I remember when nobody could complain enough about wasting a 2nd rounder on Bert.

Edit: Nevermind.

I just hope he can stay healthy, so he can continue to develop.

Really sucks that he's somewhat injury prone, since a big reason we drafted him was for that pest/agitator quality. That really gave him a bunch more value, and it would suck for him to lose that.

Last edited:

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I remember when nobody could complain enough about wasting a 2nd rounder on Bert.

I still think it was a stupid pick and they should have taken Buchnevich,putting up a few points in juniors on a stacked team changes nothing

and now he can't even seem to stay healthy

also I haven't forgiven him for ****ing up Jensen's season

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I still think it was a stupid pick and they should have taken Buchnevich,putting up a few points in juniors on a stacked team changes nothing

and now he can't even seem to stay healthy

also I haven't forgiven him for ****ing up Jensen's season

he was one guy i wouldn't have minded to take flyer on. could've been late 1st or so if he wasn't russian. was impressive at U-18s.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I've seen Bertuzzi compared to Andrew Shaw...Does anyone else see a little Brad Marchand in him?

Either way it'd be a win for Detroit. They took a flyer on the kid with a luxury puck. A pick we acquired to trade down to take Mantha. Win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad