GDT: Red Wings @ Boston Bruins - 1:00 EST - FSD

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
It's rough because every game we work our asses off and the other team just sleepwalks till the third then realize they should probably score a goal.

Everyone knows what's going to happen.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Our system is not that. Helm had time and space but kept his head down and panicked like he always does. He's waiver wire material this year
I don’t think your watching then because most breakouts are a high flip looking for a hope play instead of short passes with support

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
DDK made a great play saving Bert the embarrassment. Credit where credit is due.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
I'm getting sick of saying it Trash has to go!! The team has no identity, no real system, no chemistry because of constant line flipping in hopes of something working. The guy is a joke and it's getting sad.

Reactions: aar000n

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This team has nothing to show for all their so called hard work. In the end you still lose the game. It sucks

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Blashill's treatment of AA is unfair. AA does not warrant his type of treatment. I will actually celebrate the day that Blashill is no longer our coach.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Blashill is a chump.
Another loss sitting the younger goalie and Athanasiou.

If you're going to lose, lose young.
Agree totally, stop playing hope/stretch hockey and play the right way, really don’t know how someone so dumb can get an nhl gig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad