Red Dead Redemption 2 (October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I finally set out to do some exploring today. I got to Van Horn and Annesburg out east and even caught the legendary moose. Is it possible to get across that river/body of water to the land on the three side of Annesburg? I kept looking and couldnt find a way.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Are there no safehouses to buy, businesses to fund, or snazzy outfits to get? Maybe your single player money will be used in the multiplayer?

I hope I get to start this weekend lol

The most expensive stuff costs a couple of hundred dollars (EDIT: right, horses are very expensive, the best one is 1kish) and you get thousands by Chapter 3, money never becomes an issue after that.

In the story someone freaks out about getting his hands on something that could fetch 1k but I had 5k on my person :laugh:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Not that I want to do it, but how do you do it?

1. turn off autosave 2. create a new save outside the sheriffs building just in case you mess up you have a place to go back to 3. go inside and open the box. leave the pamphlet alone. 4. hold the button to pick up the gold bar but as soon as you bend down pause and save. 5. load the save you just did while at the box. 6. go back to the box and the pamphlet will missing and begin picking up the 30 bars. 7. sell them at the fence 8. to repeat process. create a save before going in the sheriffs building. and save again before you pick up the bar and follow 5. and continue.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Is there any way to get back pelts that you stored on your horse, died, and then are gone?
I just spent like an hour getting perfect deer pelts and a perfect wolf pelt, put them on the back of my horse, then fell off a rock and died and they are gone and are not in the horse's storage. So annoying.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Does anyone know how many chapters there are in game? I am just starting chapter 6 which i thought was the final one but i am still only at about 60% complete the story

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
Does anyone know how many chapters there are in game? I am just starting chapter 6 which i thought was the final one but i am still only at about 60% complete the story
Chapter 6 is the last one and probably the longest one. Then there's a two part epilogue. Just finished it a couple of hours ago. Still got some side missions left in St Denis and other question marks around the map.

Magnificent game. Among the absolute best I have ever played, Can't wait to replay it and do it in a completely different way. Thinking about playing RDR1 before a replay though, never finished it way back when.

Reactions: CatchyTune

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Anyone know what Stable I have to visit to get the Pre-order War Horse? I saw it once in there but haven't seen it again and can't figure it out

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Alright so I'm still pretty early on in the game, but I managed to rack up a $150 bounty that I can't really pay. Did I screw myself or is there some magic fix?

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Always a little bit strange to completely destroy an entire town and its residents as part of the story and then go right back to the town a few minutes later and everything is perfectly fine. Probably one of the biggest immersion breaking factors in the game for me, especially considering that if I did the same thing on my own (outside the story missions) I'd have a million dollar bounty and a thousand NPC's gunning for me.

Also, has anyone else been chased by bounty hunters even when you don't have a bounty? I was trying to hunt for panthers and two bounty hunters came at me every few minutes even though I didn't have a bounty in any area. I finally got tired of dealing with it and just turned the game off and when I restarted the bounty hunters were gone.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Alright so I'm still pretty early on in the game, but I managed to rack up a $150 bounty that I can't really pay. Did I screw myself or is there some magic fix?
I believe if you surrender they take all your money and your bounty disappears. Not sure if you lose other stuff too. Or just avoid getting caught, save up, and pay it off later.

Reactions: The Merchant

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
what's an easy way to get high honor? my honor is dangerously low (red)..

Go to St. Denis and greet everyone (seriously) you get honor after every like 3-4 greets and there's a ton of people there.

Chapter 6 is the last one and probably the longest one. Then there's a two part epilogue. Just finished it a couple of hours ago. Still got some side missions left in St Denis and other question marks around the map.

Magnificent game. Among the absolute best I have ever played, Can't wait to replay it and do it in a completely different way. Thinking about playing RDR1 before a replay though, never finished it way back when.
RDR1 is a fantastic campaign/game too, I really recommend finishing it.

Reactions: CantHaveTkachev

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Amazing game. My only issue so far is the money issue, I've just begun chapter 3 and have more money than I know what to do with. I've bought all the guns and funky outfits I want. Camp was maxed out a long time ago. Being able to buy businesses or homesteads etc would be sweet.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I was a bit buzzed last night during a mission that I probably should have done differently & killed a ton of people in a town. I've still had to do missions in the area but I've been avoiding that town & I haven't been caught/had to deal with the 300 dollar bounty yet. That was a few hours ago in game play and I nearly have the cash to pay it off, finally.

So I'd say, keep playing and see what happens. I've found it fairly easy to avoid being caught thus far.

Reactions: The Merchant

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Always a little bit strange to completely destroy an entire town and its residents as part of the story and then go right back to the town a few minutes later and everything is perfectly fine. Probably one of the biggest immersion breaking factors in the game for me, especially considering that if I did the same thing on my own (outside the story missions) I'd have a million dollar bounty and a thousand NPC's gunning for me.

Also, has anyone else been chased by bounty hunters even when you don't have a bounty? I was trying to hunt for panthers and two bounty hunters came at me every few minutes even though I didn't have a bounty in any area. I finally got tired of dealing with it and just turned the game off and when I restarted the bounty hunters were gone.

I had the same issue. Once I turned it off, it was back to normal the next day. My horse was also back.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Trying to craft the satchels and I cannot find any panthers. Spent hours in the two locations where they spawn. Tried predator bait, potent predator bait and using my horse as bait and only got attacked by one panther while on my horse and it was only a two star animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad