Rebuild/Tanking Thread/Tank Nation Squad GDT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
yup. it's best not to think of those times.

aww thanks! :)
i like your posts too! :)

So good that I stole one of your posts one time :)

That one about how ideal the draft could be set up.

McDavid - Toronto
Eichel - Buffalo
Hanifin - Edmonton
Strome - Arizona

Makes sense for every team. Toronto gets number 1 C. Same with Buffalo. Hanifin shores up Edmonton's defence and Arizona's rebuild starts off great with Strome and next season they'll be in contention for Matthews.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Not sure if anyone was watching him, but Valiev played amazing for Russia at the WJC and we have him. If anyone develops as another top 4 guy with Percy, it's him.

I agree with your drafting perspective. McDavid/Strome this draft. Chychrun next draft would be ideal.

I knew I was forgetting someone, I sat there for about a minute trying to remember him and failed. :laugh:

Morning Dart

Jun 22, 2013
Toronto
Not sure if anyone was watching him, but Valiev played amazing for Russia at the WJC and we have him. If anyone develops as another top 4 guy with Percy, it's him.

I agree with your drafting perspective. McDavid/Strome this draft. Chychrun next draft would be ideal.

In agreement, only I'm quite high on Puljujarvi for next year. I know he's a winger but I see so much Ovechkin/Kovalchuk in this kid.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So good that I stole one of your posts one time :)

That one about how ideal the draft could be set up.

McDavid - Toronto
Eichel - Buffalo
Hanifin - Edmonton
Strome - Arizona

Makes sense for every team. Toronto gets number 1 C. Same with Buffalo. Hanifin shores up Edmonton's defence and Arizona's rebuild starts off great with Strome and next season they'll be in contention for Matthews.

i know, right? like it makes so much sense... (shrug). i'm not going to get my hopes up, but.. it totally works. everyone wins...

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
If we could get a first for Winnik I will cry.

Come on Edmonton. AT LEAST PICK UP A POINT TONIGHT.

let me make this clear (for people who can be mean)
I'm not suggesting winnik can get a 1st
but i think if we put Winnik + some other help for Winnipeg, they'll give up the 1st. (to ensure they make the playoffs).

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
i know, right? like it makes so much sense... (shrug). i'm not going to get my hopes up, but.. it totally works. everyone wins...

Does it? Or does it work for the Leafs.

I'd be estatic if that happens, but what if you switch Toronto with Arizona.. doesn't it still work?

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Well the top 3 is pretty much set in stone haha.

Matthews, Puljujarvi and Chychrun.

Just depends on who's drafting and where.

If we get Hanifin, I'd take Matthews, If we get a centre, I'd take Pulju. We don't NEED a LD.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
tumblr_msxcg7cw2h1rgnxgzo3_400.gif

tumblr_mvlo59pdOa1sv9b4yo2_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad