Status
Not open for further replies.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
hahaha

Millen" If I'm a scout..."

Can't remember the rest, but he said jokinen sucks lol

here we are trying to try him and that big mouth useless idiot Millen putting him down, just shut your mouth Millen....GOD always have and always will hate that guy.....what a waste of money paying that guy, never has anything useful to say, ever.

Barzaltrick

The New York Saints
Jan 18, 2011
The Leafs are definitely winning the corsi battle right now, despite the score. Big PK coming up.

Really impressed by Winnik so far.

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
I think the value is there completely especially given Ekblad's play this season. But I'm hesitant. I mean we're set on our blue line for years, but we could do that next draft by drafting Chychrun who's projected to be as good as Ekblad for comparison sake. And we keep Nylander as well. I'm okay with trading JVR but I'd rather add other pieces. But we all know Ekblad is going nowhere.

We are the furthest thing from set on defense. There is literally nothing coming that will be better than what is here, and what is here, outside of Rielly, is terrible for a cup contending team

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Please no shots on goal for this penalty !
Jersey winning ... Carolina winning ... Solid Tank night ... So far :)

Morning Dart

Jun 22, 2013
Toronto
We are the furthest thing from set on defense. There is literally nothing coming that will be better than what is here, and what is here, outside of Rielly, is terrible for a cup contending team

We definitely need to target defence prospects as part of deals for Kessel and Phaneuf and with our 2nd 1st rounder assuming we don't take Hanifin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad