Rangers Season Tickets Holders

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Because I am a glutton for punishment, I looked today and they put a few rows on sale that I would have liked instead on the ones I purchased. On one hand, I blame myself for not watching what was available and not available, as I would have made a better purchase..... on the other, I'm locked in and looking is only going to make me crazy.
Don't beat yourself up. I have this tendency too, but it's all about enjoying the game and you never know which way tickets are going to go.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Is the stadium series game even on sale yet? Ticketmaster says the presale is tomorrow... no idea how to get a code though

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I didn’t go last year but this seems pretty well organized. 2 sets of lines for the players. Decent food options but with a cash bar. Plenty of space.
The lines took forever and they closed off the lines over an hour before this was over.

I was able to meet Kakko, Cuylle, and Miller. Once I was finished there, the other line was closed.

They also told everyone to “keep conversations to a minimum” like an hour and a half into the thing.

It was a cool event and all, but it sucks that I had to choose which players I wanted to meet even though there should have been more than enough time to meet everyone.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Last night's Meet and Greet was better than last years at Terminal 5. The lines were clearly marked out. Last year, you had no clue which line you were on, was it a player line or the food line. It sucked that they did close the line so early to meet the players this year. Luckily I was able to get on both lines and was able to score the following autographs: (Left to Right) Panarin, Cuylle, Kakko and Jones.
IMG_1074 copy.jpg

Nice addition to my puck collection (I have a puck from every arena I have attended, will be adding a Seattle Kraken puck by the end of the week (NYR vs SEA).
IMG_1075.jpeg

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Last night's Meet and Greet was better than last years at Terminal 5. The lines were clearly marked out. Last year, you had no clue which line you were on, was it a player line or the food line. It sucked that they did close the line so early to meet the players this year. Luckily I was able to get on both lines and was able to score the following autographs: (Left to Right) Panarin, Cuylle, Kakko and Jones.View attachment 754276
Nice addition to my puck collection (I have a puck from every arena I have attended, will be adding a Seattle Kraken puck by the end of the week (NYR vs SEA).View attachment 754280

I came in here to see the response to what happened with the meet and greet. People seem pissed.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
How long has ticketmaster been putting the original ticket price underneath the verified resale price?
ticketbastard.png

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Reactions: Jaromir Jagr

TheBPA

Jul 1, 2004
Any thoughts on where the best place is to sit at MetLife for the Stadium Series? Seems like if you are too low it might be difficult to actually see the game.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Any thoughts on where the best place is to sit at MetLife for the Stadium Series? Seems like if you are too low it might be difficult to actually see the game.

The best seats will be the club 200 level between the goal lines, hence why they're the most expensive.

Reactions: superyan

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone know if you can use the season ticket 20% off merch discount plus the $20 off $100 purchased if you use your Chase card? Could use that today to get that new third jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00