4 tickets - Rangers Upper 212: 160, 230, 310, 600

2 tickets - Knicks Bridges: 120 (play-in), 180, 230, 370, 630

About $32.5k :oops:

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Do you all keep record of which games you've attended?
  • Tonight will be my 600th New York Rangers Home Game (including preseason, regular season, postseason).
  • My 645th game watching the New York Rangers (home and away, including preseason, regular season, postseason: So I've seen the Rangers play away 45 times[including the 4 stadium games that really should be home games)
  • And my 713 hockey game (including all Rangers game above, plus AHL, CHL, NWHL, PWHL, NCAA)
Let's go Rangers and Let's go hockey!

Last edited:

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
same for west balcony seats section 317
Same for 321. Weird we didn't get any renewal info yet. I got that in the same email last year on February 21st. I pinged my rep about it and he said he doesn't have anything outside of playoffs.

Didn't feel the cost was really that bad. Last year I sold my playoff seats in round 1 for $350+ per seat. I was expected to see $200 potentially for round 1 this year.

Finals was basically static yoy.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
Same for 321. Weird we didn't get any renewal info yet. I got that in the same email last year on February 21st. I pinged my rep about it and he said he doesn't have anything outside of playoffs.

Didn't feel the cost was really that bad. Last year I sold my playoff seats in round 1 for $350+ per seat. I was expected to see $200 potentially for round 1 this year.

Finals was basically static yoy.
agreed thought we'd see that too. last year was 145 for first round up to 155, not totally terrible. idk if we will see those elevated prices again for the first rd unless we play, nyi, phl, tor.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
agreed thought we'd see that too. last year was 145 for first round up to 155, not totally terrible. idk if we will see those elevated prices again for the first rd unless we play, nyi, phl, tor.
I'm getting about $150 a ticket now for any regular season game (I go to all the cheapest ones like against the Jets). I'm pretty confident I'll be able to sell above $200 per at minimum. If we got the Islanders, money would be off the charts.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah count me as another that’s not really shocked. I see a lot of people complaining and upset about cost. The playoff ticket invoice for all 16 games has always been more than regular season for years now and prices went up a reasonable percentage relative to other years. Unless you were expecting prices to stay the exact same (was never happening) then I don’t know what exactly people are surprised or upset about.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Yeah count me as another that’s not really shocked. I see a lot of people complaining and upset about cost. The playoff ticket invoice for all 16 games has always been more than regular season for years now and prices went up a reasonable percentage relative to other years. Unless you were expecting prices to stay the exact same (was never happening) then I don’t know what exactly people are surprised or upset about.
I assume prices will be 10 percent above last year's... Is someone really not gonna buy them? One can stand on principal and not buy, but all you'll be doing is standing outside on 7th avenue... Someone (else) will buy if you don't.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Do you all keep record of which games you've attended?
  • Tonight will be my 600th New York Rangers Home Game (including preseason, regular season, postseason).
  • My 645th game watching the New York Rangers (home and away, including preseason, regular season, postseason: So I've seen the Rangers play away 45 times[including the 4 stadium games that really should be home games)
  • And my 713 hockey game (including all Rangers game above, plus AHL, CHL, NWHL, PWHL, NCAA)
Let's go Rangers and Let's go hockey!
I don't keep a record, per se.

I keep a spreadsheet of games each season to track sales and such. I guess you can consider that a record, since if I use them, I have it marked as such.

In the B.C. era (before COVID), I used to get my tickets on season-ticket stock, and kept the stubs to the games I attended (at least I tried to; some may have gotten lost in a wash). I have shoe-boxes full of stubs. So those shoeboxes could be considered a record, too.

Somehow a screenshot of something in my google-wallet doesn't have the same feel as a stub..

Reactions: JRinNYC

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I'm getting about $150 a ticket now for any regular season game (I go to all the cheapest ones like against the Jets). I'm pretty confident I'll be able to sell above $200 per at minimum. If we got the Islanders, money would be off the charts.
O ya if against nyi it will be insane

yankeejimbeam

Dec 17, 2018
You will certainly get more than 200. I sold Game 1 of round 1 for 3.5x face. Pays for the first 2 rounds.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I don't see my rangers renewal invoice yet but I see my knicks renewal which is unchanged form last year. Can that be right? Is Dolan in a coma or something?

FOr the knicks invoice, if I pay with a Chase card, I have a choice of a meet and greet, a gift, or additional 10% food and drink discount.

I went with option C.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille