Rangers Season Tickets Holders

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Good points. Funny how the Caps are still considered a big rival (bigger than Pittsburgh, eg). The two infamous 2021 Rangers-Caps games can’t leave our memories soon enough.
There's only 1 home game against the Pens and its a monday in April. That can't be right!

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
There's only 1 home game against the Pens and its a monday in April. That can't be right!
This is that one season out of every 4 where Rangers get only 3 games against Pensburgh- five select division opponents get the standard 4-game match-up.

Save it for the first round of the playoffs - Rangers sweep Crosby and Karlsson !!!

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Happy near-hockey-camp time all. Thx to all the “tier” posters for the coming season - great info.

Which leads me to a question - anyone else find it a little odd that the Avs are still considered tier 2? Cup winner 2022, playoffs last season, and some decent off-season moves this summer.
Western Conference on a Monday night in February.

Good points. Funny how the Caps are still considered a big rival (bigger than Pittsburgh, eg). The two infamous 2021 Rangers-Caps games can’t leave our memories soon enough.
Not necessarily. Caps games are a sunday afternoon on a holiday weekend and the other is during Xmas week. If it was reversed, the pens game would be in a higher tier.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Looks like we should be getting an email in a few weeks regarding Stadium Series tickets.
I registered with that Fan First program and basically got the same email. Will be a little annoyed if people that registered for that get the chance to buy at the same time as STH.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I registered with that Fan First program and basically got the same email. Will be a little annoyed if people that registered for that get the chance to buy at the same time as STH.
There are going to be a lot of tickets available. I'm still debating whether I should wait to see if prices plummet on the secondary or buy them upfront.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Still not seeing "My Membership Card" on the MSG app on iOS. If I tap on "My Membership Card" I get a 404 (file not found) error message, as seen below. Hope this is resolved by 6PM today when doors open.

IMG_0882.png
IMG_0881.PNG

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Still not seeing "My Membership Card" on the MSG app on iOS. If I tap on "My Membership Card" I get a 404 (file not found) error message, as seen below. Hope this is resolved by 6PM today when doors open.
Mine resolved this morning and it looks like it's not a changing barcode every minute or so, which means we can't screenshot to share with others.

I emailed my rep yesterday and he said if it wasn't resolved by the time the doors open I could go over to the membership booth at 118 and they would give me a temporary thing to use (had to do the same thing last year).

FYI - Also looks like some Garden Moments were added into the account.

Reactions: JRinNYC

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Mine resolved this morning and it looks like it's not a changing barcode every minute or so, which means we can't screenshot to share with others.

I emailed my rep yesterday and he said if it wasn't resolved by the time the doors open I could go over to the membership booth at 118 and they would give me a temporary thing to use (had to do the same thing last year).

FYI - Also looks like some Garden Moments were added into the account.
Went and met my rep before the game. Told me to sign out and delete the app then download it again. It worked after doing that.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
The Madison Square Garden App. I’ve always used this one for it previously.
Ok thanks.

PS Went to use that app to get my ticket for the Isles game the other night. Said I had “no tickets pending.” PANIC time!

A rep called me back as I’m on my way to MSG. Turns out the app initially links to your Ticketmaster log in. But the rep said to not do that, and let it roll over to a pop up that says “sign in with the MSG app” (or something like that). Voila, it worked. [in case anyone else has the same problem in the near future].

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Looks like they flexed the prices up from the Isles presale. I think I'm going to sit this one out and buy when I see the weather.

Reactions: 17futurecap

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Tickets were cheap closer to the games at Yankee Stadium holding 47,000 people. MetLife holds 82,500, I don’t really see the need to rush.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Tickets were cheap closer to the games at Yankee Stadium holding 47,000 people. MetLife holds 82,500, I don’t really see the need to rush.

I bought as I found an aisle and a low row in 300's near center ice for a price I thought was reasonable (actually lower than I paid face value wise for both Yankee Stadium and Citi Field games) but you're in all likelihood right regarding prices. On the other hand, I think a lot of people may be buying just to go and not to re-sell unlike last time so we may just see a ton sit on the primary at these high prices.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I bought as I found an aisle and a low row in 300's near center ice for a price I thought was reasonable (actually lower than I paid face value wise for both Yankee Stadium and Citi Field games) but you're in all likelihood right regarding prices. On the other hand, I think a lot of people may be buying just to go and not to re-sell unlike last time so we may just see a ton sit on the primary at these high prices.
I kinda want to attend but after going to both Yankee Stadium games I'm going to take it down to the wire. The prices are too high for my liking and if the weather is shitty I can see a lot of people bailing out last minute and trying to resell and prices plummeting on the secondary.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
That was my original thought, but I found seats I was happy to have at the price offered. I think that the seats that are actually on the same sightline as the rink (336-341 and 311-316) and are below the portal won't plummet as much as the rest. I think I got row 3 or 4 in one of those to not worry about the bar and have a decent view.

The seats in the 200s I was originally hoping to get were priced too high and I passed.

Historically, when they have an entire row open every other row, they will wait for it to sell before opening up more.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
That was my original thought, but I found seats I was happy to have at the price offered. I think that the seats that are actually on the same sightline as the rink (336-341 and 311-316) and are below the portal won't plummet as much as the rest. I think I got row 3 or 4 in one of those to not worry about the bar and have a decent view.

The seats in the 200s I was originally hoping to get were priced too high and I passed.

Historically, when they have an entire row open every other row, they will wait for it to sell before opening up more.
If you really want to attend, I think it's worth locking in.

For people that are more agnostic, down to the wire is probably a smarter move. The weather could be awful in mid-feb and ticket prices will likely drop, especially given the number of seats out there.

I could see tickets dropping below face if it ends up like the St Louis game a few years back. Obviously a gamble, but a pretty reasonable one imo. I can't see tickets escalating well beyond face for a game where there's such a high number of seats.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If you really want to attend, I think it's worth locking in.

For people that are more agnostic, down to the wire is probably a smarter move. The weather could be awful in mid-feb and ticket prices will likely drop, especially given the number of seats out there.

I could see tickets dropping below face if it ends up like the St Louis game a few years back. Obviously a gamble, but a pretty reasonable one imo. I can't see tickets escalating well beyond face for a game where there's such a high number of seats.
Because I am a glutton for punishment, I looked today and they put a few rows on sale that I would have liked instead on the ones I purchased. On one hand, I blame myself for not watching what was available and not available, as I would have made a better purchase..... on the other, I'm locked in and looking is only going to make me crazy.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Email for a meet and greet on Tuesday for season ticket holders, at the Javits, no way I am lugging myself up there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad